Search
View: 1335|Reply: 7

Need design advice

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-16 05:36:41 |Show all posts
I want to update the design in my room, suggest what interesting ideas you have and what you can think of?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-16 17:06:31 |Show all posts
I saw that now it is particularly relevant to use different pictures and photos of different styles on the walls, it looks quite unusual that can add style to your interior. That is what I did three months ago when I changed the layout and design in his office, I was advised to buy a beautiful photo print (if anything, I bought it here https://www.vershinin.biz/ ) which I hung up, and it looks great there, in addition, there is a huge selection for every taste.

If you take my advice send me a picture of your room at the end of the work, it will be interesting to see!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-16 18:21:00 |Show all posts
I've seen recently on Pinterest interesting ideas with homemade fixtures using glass bottles, it looks very nice. I think there are detailed instructions on the Internet on how to do it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-27 13:57:57 |Show all posts
The best way to do this is by talking with customers, both in person and on the phone. Talk about what they’re doing and how they’re using your product or service, and ask them if there’s anything else that annoys them about it. I personally recommend https://masterbundles.com/templa ... powerpoint/fashion/ source to use free templates. It’s also important to remember that people aren’t just looking for a better product; they want something that will work better for their existing business needs as well.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-24 19:53:00 |Show all posts
Here are some interesting ideas to design your room:
Bring an artificial plant into the room.
Add a wall mirror.
Hang some beautiful wall paintings.
Put down a luxury rug https://interiorabudhabi.com/rugs-abu-dhabi/ into the room
Choose some modern furniture
Pick some different paint colors

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-11-15 19:57:19 |Show all posts
Исходя из своего опыта, посоветую в БК Мелбет ставить. Там широкая линия, коэффициенты достаточно высокая. Вот вебсайт melbet зеркало 1xbet рабочее зеркало с этой конторой, можете на мобильник установить, через него удобнее всего ставки будет делать на спорт.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-11-15 23:29:18 |Show all posts
It's good that you asked for advice. Because in design there is a very fine line between creativity and failure. The main thing here is to follow trends and keep up with the times. for example, the sensational wheelchair vector has long lost its relevance. It is worth paying attention to informative blogs for designers. There such information is disclosed in detail.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2024-2-20 01:15:15 |Show all posts
I like everything related to design; in general, I even love beautiful and rich presentations in business. I learned about slides designs svyazi. Now my business is thriving, I speak to very serious sponsors and I have never been let down by a company with presentations. I only order from them!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 19:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040663 second(s), 20 queries .