Search
View: 1203|Reply: 4

Have you been vaccinated?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-30 17:42:08 |Show all posts
If so, which vaccine and why? Have you consulted your doctor? What were the complications?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-30 18:36:22 |Show all posts
Edited by MIRANDAMO at 2021-11-3 22:41

I consulted a doctor and was advised to vaccinate with the phaser, after the consultation and administration of the vaccine I was told about the possible side effects and offered to be observed, but I refused, the doctors from USLAB if you're afraid to get vaccinated, you can with link https://usmedlab.org get tested for covid free of charge, that's should be a pretty sound alternative to vaccination/ real pros! I felt cared for and worried about my health so getting vaccinated is a must.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-30 20:10:56 |Show all posts
Of course!!! Choose the vaccine that your hospitals give you, because it doesn't really matter what the vaccine is, the most important thing is to protect yourself and your loved ones! If we continue to be selfish, we'll never get out of this nightmare and constant deaths!!! Think with your heads, people!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-11-8 15:43:57 |Show all posts
Vaccines are a great way to prevent disease, but there are some diseases that can be prevented or treated through vaccination. If you are a student then must follow the cheap essay writing service uk for your college work. The number one reason people are vaccinated is because of an easy-to-use, desirable vaccine called the World Health Organization (WHO) Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, Hepatitis B (DPT), and the new one Covid-19 vaccine. Tetanus is a terrible disease,

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-9-26 22:34:01 |Show all posts
You can catch many life-threatening diseases, such as those caused by the influenza virus and vaccine-preventable conditions like measles, mumps and rubella, without being vaccinated. By getting vaccinated, you can protect yourself  k2 paper for sale online from infections and illness that can lead to hospitalization or even death.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 23:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039750 second(s), 20 queries .