Search
View: 722|Reply: 2

Painted originally in Photoshop for FSX

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-12-4 03:37:28 |Show all posts
I have a paint for my C182 that I made in Photoshop and used in FSX. Now I have P3d v4 and I want to use this paint, but I don't have Photoshop right now, so I'm trying to use Gimp to convert it to .dds, but I can't find the right settings to make it display properly in P3d. In Photoshop I used 888 8 without inverted mips, but in Gimp I don't have that option. How do I convert this .png file to the corresponding .dds file so that it displays correctly?
Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-12-4 16:51:25 |Show all posts
and what if you use conventional converters? Do you think the quality will suffer?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-12-5 17:36:25 |Show all posts
Faced with the same situation, I still don't understand how all this can be solved. I have had many problems with Photoshop lately, so I'm thinking about replacing it with some other program. The last time I worked normally in Photoshop was when I studied how to improve the resolution of a photo and experimented. Then there was some update on the computer, and that's it; the program completely stopped functioning adequately. I can't find an adequate replacement for this program, as it is one of the most popular on the market. If you can somehow solve your problem, please write here; I would like to know your solution to this issue
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 04:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038036 second(s), 20 queries .