[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-2-28 05:23:43 |Show the author posts only |Descending
I know, I said I was leaving.

But I wanted to share this new change to the Mental Health system in Victoria announced recently. My family and I are big advocates for youth mental health (as a past service user - me)  and professional (my partner), so when I see things like this come up I really want to share them, so much so that I thought I should log in after my retirement from ReachOut to tell you about this.

This is a post by YACVIC recently and they explain the changes and speak of the parts most relevant to young people. YACVIC is the peak body for youth services and mental health in the state.

“Youth mental health services are changing, and it's because hundreds of young people and youth workers stepped up and spoke up to advocate to reform youth mental health services.

Here's a summary of what we know so far:
A new ‘dedicated service stream for young people’
Improved mental health bed services
Four co-designed safe space facilities by and for young people experiencing mental ill-health
500 medium-term supported housing places for young people

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-2-28 18:09:52 |Show the author posts only
I really like the idea of including people with lived experience and members of the community in designing the services and facilities.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-2-28 18:10:15 |Show the author posts only
Edited by cedsasd at 2022-2-28 18:11

I am very glad that such organizations exist today. Maintaining mental health is very important in our difficult times. Many people don't realize how hard it is for people who suffer from one illness or another. During the pandemic, mentally ill people increased because they lacked communication and the support of family and friends. At one time, I, too, had mental health problems, but I found the strength to pull myself together, and after learning manifesting methods, I learned to control my thoughts and be more self-confident.  

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2022-4-19 22:47:45 |Show the author posts only
Good evening guys. I've been utilising cannabis oil products for a few years now, and I can assure you that they actually work. For example, these cbn gummies has helped me with headaches and a variety of other major health issues, therefore I strongly suggest you to consider taking it as well. It will undoubtedly be beneficial.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2022-4-23 03:16:26 |Show the author posts only
Good evening everyone! And here I want to share my positive experience of taking mushroom supplements from https://vidacap.com/ The fact is that the right dose of the right mushrooms has a positive effect on mental health as well! For example, lion's mane mushroom is rich in antioxidants. As a result, it's no surprise that it affects mental health as well!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-24 12:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041762 second(s), 19 queries .