My favorite sport is football

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-3-7 19:08:58 |Show the author posts only |Descending
For people who play football - it is a hobby, life, hobby or profession. Everyone who plays football means something to him, but the main thing is that he plays this wonderful sport. In professional football we will find not only fans of this sport, but a real football player for whom football is a life, a job with a very high salary and thousands or even millions of fans who believe in you and in your victory on the field.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-3-8 04:09:45 |Show the author posts only
I like soccer because it's the sport that gives me the most adrenaline. I like to play https://www.owlratings.com/best-foosball-tables/ with my friends in the evening in a beer house. It gives me unforgettable emotions. I also teach this board game to my son. He loves it. He plays it with his friends too.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-3-8 05:02:05 |Show the author posts only
I guess I needed a similar response. I'm glad you found my thoughts an interesting read. If you want to talk more about soccer, feel free to send me a PM.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2022-4-8 16:28:09 |Show the author posts only
Hey! Is anyone planning to go to Qatar for FIFA 2022? I am looking for a company, I know where you can buy tickets for the best places and matches in advance, I have already chosen a couple of interesting options on the site https://fifa-tickets.online/, it remains only to find a good company, let's get acquainted and go together to get cool emotions from the game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2022-7-22 00:10:06 |Show the author posts only
I see that those who love football are the majority here. Well, this is consistent with all the surveys that have been conducted in different countries of the world. But I will allow myself to be a non-standard guy)) I like cricket. You can visit 1xbet.community and look at cricket facts and statistics with your own eyes. I'm not the only one who likes to bet on this sport.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2023-11-18 18:43:33 |Show the author posts only
My favourite sport is football, I bet at a reliable bookmaker only on it. I want to share a useful portal, on the pages of which I found UK football score predictions https://xgscore.io/epl. Listening to the predictions of experienced cappers, I end up deciding on whom to bet, the percentage of successful bets has increased. But you should not blindly follow other people's opinions, you can not win in betting like that.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2024-1-25 19:18:11 |Show the author posts only
Attending EURO 2024 and cheering for any team became a memorable experience with SportTicketsOffice.com. The availability of EURO 2024 any stage tickets allowed me to plan my attendance strategically. The platform's commitment to providing a comprehensive and tailored experience made my journey through the championship truly enjoyable.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 21:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039063 second(s), 19 queries .