Search
View: 374|Reply: 1

Charming Spring, Restless Search Market Panama Phone Number List

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-4-23 11:48:46 |Show all posts
Spring is the season of recovery, and the air is filled with the smell of "hormones". If "restlessness" is a symbol of spring, then the search market is undoubtedly in "spring", and the grass grows and the warbler is flying in a place where "three families want to divide Jin". 1. The "budding" Huawei search According to foreign media reports, the HUAWEI Search App has been tested and launched overseas, and the latest version of Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) must be installed before it can be used. From a practical point of view, the Huawei Search App will provide web pages, pictures, videos, news and local content search functions, as well as provide users with a "feedback" function. In addition to the Huawei Search app, Huawei also has its own Huawei Browser, which has a full-fledged search function and is expected to replace the Google app. In my opinion, Huawei's search is mainly based on the following logic: (1) As a last resort Since Google announced that it will stop cooperating with Huawei, Huawei can still continue to use the Android system, but new mobile phones developed after May 16, 2019, overseas, can no longer pre-install and use Google Mobile Services GMS. If GMS Core is not pre-installed on the phone, it means that Chinese users cannot use basic software such as WeChat and Alipay. Although smart phones will not be reduced to "bricks", there is no basic service, and today's highly developed mobile Internet is similar to "bricks". In search of a solution, Huawei released the Huawei Mobile Services HMS Ecosystem at its developer conference in August 2019 as an alternative to GMS.

Obviously, the strategic intention of Huawei's search app is to be part of the HMS ecosystem to make up for the decline in user experience caused by the lack of GMS, which is a last resort. (2) Sai Weng loses his horse, how can I know it is not a blessing For Huawei, in the domestic market, it can be said to be the leader in the smartphone industry. Even Huawei's "big brother" Ren Zhengfei couldn't help but complain: Huawei's mobile phone sales have indeed made great progress in the past two years, but the profit has been relatively low, which not only caused the profit to grow too slowly, but also made too much profit. All the profits have been earned by the channel dealers, and they have become part-time workers Panama Phone Number List for the channel dealers. It is not only Huawei that has low profits. Lei Jun once threatened that the comprehensive net profit margin of hardware will never exceed 5%, but the result is a slap in the face. For the current domestic mobile phone industry, 5% profit is a high threshold. It is by no means that domestic manufacturers can reach it on tiptoe, and it requires great efforts from enterprises to achieve it. Hardware does not make money, and it is not only smart machines, but the collective model of the entire smart hardware industry that makes up for it in the form of later advertising, ecology, and services.

Pre-installation makes a little money. Instead of making pipes for others, it is better to “own your own land and cultivate your own land”. Many smartphone manufacturers have launched their own applications, such as Huawei APP Mall, Xiaomi APP Mall, etc. are typical. If Huawei search is tried overseas, in order to increase profit margins, it is not ruled out that Huawei search will be moved to China in the future. Overseas, it is mainly for strategic intentions, and domestic financial intentions are obviously greater than strategic appeals. Although Huawei is "budding" in the search field, and it is still listed overseas, it has not yet entered the domestic market. But it's very meaningful. After all, once a small success, Xiaomi, OPPO, VIVO, who also feel the pain of profit, may also "bloom everywhere". Therefore, even if there are not too many achievements, it should not be ignored. You must know that Huawei's search does not only represent Huawei. Behind it is the entire smartphone market.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-4-25 11:32:18 |Show all posts
It took me a while to read all the failed comments, but I really enjoyed this post poppy playtime. It proved to be very helpful for me and I am sure to everyone who comments here! It's great that you're not only informed but entertained!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-16 20:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038302 second(s), 20 queries .