Search
View: 330|Reply: 1

Size and type of water tank

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-13 01:28:00 |Show all posts
We had a lot of experience with the clumsiness of hand pumps from our slide in truck camper days from long long ago - it is impossible to wash your hands.

We solved that problem on 'boat' with the hot water tank - it's pressurized - the hot water tank is installed in the galley and it stays hot all day and does not lose pressure so when you want to wash your hands you just push the button on the sprayer and the hot water comes out and washed your hands.

On my RV I have electric pumps and a hot water heater that is plumbed into the system and it does wast a lot of water waiting for the hat water to get from the heater to the faucet.  Having the hot water heater right in the galley under pressure makes the whole thing a lot more efficient and does not waste so much water.

Having an electric pump is okay - if your at a slip a lot it's the way to go.  I don't use the electric pump because most of our stops are moorings away from slips or services so I need to keep things simple.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-13 19:12:30 |Show all posts
An Airbreak plumbing device provides indirect discharge of water from one device,, fixture or reservoir to another tank or water intake at a level below the overflow level of the receiving tank or device. This device is used to prevent the backflow of liquid. Accordingly, choosing a high-quality tank made of dense material is important. Being a turner, I had to cut out small parts and sort them using equipment with sandfieldengineering.com. Therefore, I advise you to look out for light parts made of dense metal.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 16:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037965 second(s), 20 queries .