Print Prev. thread Next thread

s17 Bug in Wu

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2015-2-27 11:21:57 |Show the author posts only
Here Bug happen again in 26/2-2015 When Wu trying country upg again.  Here proof my Dwei stuck in Shanyue, and another hero all can't do lure when country upg.
Another photo show how strong barbarian, lvl 90 hero cant deal dmg to barbie, even my hero hard to win barb even me is top 30 in S17, and Top 5 in Wu, also already have Guojia 3 Month ago, still just in par with barbarian except my GuoJia Dwei and Zhou Tai, another hero lost with barb
Another photo again show that hero take very long route instead of just moving in 3 city when go Shanyue.
Barb life is 4,500, if can whole duel barbarian n win, can get 54,000 kill  with 450,000,000 for success country upg, with barbarian power, only few player can win barbarian, once win Zhangliao need around 15 second, GuoJia and Ztai  is bout 25 second, Dwei is 20 second with full life, another hero need more than 1 minutes that not even counting time for withdraw except EmperorHan and Jayden89 who can faster. my Tschi life point 5500 died with barb skill atk in one blow left 1 row, player that already have DWei 5 hero just can kill 2 barb from harm dmg, if lureing no one barb die, only player who already Have GuoJia can stand equal with barbarian.. We S17 is still include as new server and not merged yet, if heyshell upgrade barb power, then mean only old server which hv alot of active player can upg country..
With this barbarian power, We need spend not only lot of RO and Food , but also time without insurance we can pass barbarian... Condition worse because bug still remaining in yesterday, day by day fewer player joining country upg because hard to get killing score, and also nearly impossible to win, except we can borrow Shu And Wei S17 to join lure "If can"..
How long Heyshell will discriminate young server, and few player country? Heyshell should praise country who have few player but still remain playing active instead of just make us left more n more from strong country..
And also Heyshell should compensate Us, Wu S17 who suffer bug in country upg,  suffer effect of update in barbarian country upg, and Who first report newest country Upg Bug with fair compensation.. If not, for example heyshell repair 1 month again, mean our country will late upg 1 month, and we will missed 1 month country exp, missed country reward benefit from country upg that affect very significant.
If Heyshell keep not care with us, don't blame me if i find any bugs that benefit me, i won't report and will use that for my benefit.. Like last time Voucher bug in country war that can make me get double voucher even not using gold... i report but no respond mean i can use that again? and if i findout sure way to get double voucher i allowed to teach other how to double voucher without paying?

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2015-2-27 13:47:59 |Show the author posts only
Arthur.. help to fix the bugs..
Not just talk to enjoy the games.. we WU need country upgrade to enjoy more resources.
And crazy the barb so damn strong.. u need me to recharge till VIP 10 to win only for upgrade country? Sure then i will retired if u not fix it..
in S17 Better u make shu (full) then new player will play for WU and Wei.. like i see noe Wei only 4 player online..
Waiting for ur respond arthur.. that WU VIP 10 already retired cause heyshell never respond his complaining.. dont make us all retired dude..
THANKS..

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2015-2-27 13:54:13 |Show the author posts only
Last time we quarell bout the auto off play and clone and heyshell not respond us chaos...
now i think they wont respond us again.. cause our FF more higher than them hahahahaha...

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2015-2-27 14:42:37 |Show the author posts only
good luck for upgrading country......plenty barbs to klill

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

15#
Post time 2015-2-27 19:13:08 |Show the author posts only
ChaosAge replied at 2015-2-27 11:21
Here Bug happen again in 26/2-2015 When Wu trying country upg again.  Here proof my Dwei stuck in Sh ...

Sir, this suggestion has been recorded, and we'll check it carefully and if it is, we'll fix it asap, pls don't worry , and the things you mentioned about the hard to defeat barbarian, it is indeed getting a little bit harder after the version updated, but this will also be forward to our related staff, and pls don't worry and thx for ur understanding  

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2015-2-27 20:02:29 |Show the author posts only
If u fix after so long time shu in my country can be lv8 first lol .. are u kidding? Lol shu have 3times player... i sometimes in top 20-25 but i duel just can win once ? Are u serious?... so many ppl duel just can kill 1 barbs barbs skikk instant kill the other lol low lv just cant pair with z.tai .. in our server if u fix the barbs not at time shu will go a head so so so far distance again lol and they got advajtage again lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2015-2-27 21:47:47 |Show the author posts only
Edited by ChaosAge at 2015-2-27 22:00

Ah GM Arthur U' re very right, barbarian power only add alittle, no big different ya, if have spirit and lot ppl can win.. Here my answer better see photo then i tell,. Borneo is top 30 from Shu that high lvl and strong.. Compare with barbarian.. Hmm.. Only little Upg.. Hahah.. Me number 3 in Lvl and 5th or 6th strongest from my Wu, n bout 20 in S17 still died with barbarian how another player can beat barbarian? And say Only little add power? I know barb power not as strong as here, and barb here very low troops that make impossible to pass except hv at least 50 strong acc, with active lure.. Non merged server how to pass? Kidding? U just try fix but who'll get benefit is other country who exp not full yet, my country who hv turn to upg will missed hundred country exp before bug fixed.. Last time i post bug of arena u fix after 2 month++, if now country upg fix 3 month again We already missed how much country exp, how much exp, how much iron?
This also suggestion for heyshell don't play-play in update, up country barb when other who already pass not feel it, it's very unfair, especially old server who already enjoy high lvl country who get benefit we young server more n more left behind..
Please revised also what u say about Barbarian power only add alittle.. that not little but very huge amount differ.. Thanks.
Hope my proof from photo can give u idea how strong barbarian now.. If not enough proof i will login my friend vip 10 to show how he kill barb compare with slaughing player? But pay me for wasting time searching proof? Since i spend alot of my precious time just for searching justice for my country, and another country will just get benefit from my complain, and make me looks bad complaining n complaining make my time in playing decrease.. Or Can try Only make our Wu barb country upg weaker then let another country and all server same strong as now after update? I'm sure soon will lot of ppl Quit.. Last time we complain Heyshell not reply well, my country VIP 10 player stop play, so fewer money come to heyshell.. Wait then will no money come from Wu S17..

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2015-2-27 22:03:09 |Show the author posts only
Dame now me looks like a bad people that always complaining.. Soon better i keep sillent instead of send "Voice" so most player retired, i just enjoy easy in killing, and enjoying Iron guard.. of anothe country

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2015-2-27 23:13:42 |Show the author posts only
dont give up chaos... i agree with u with weaker guards and compensation to s17...cheers

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2015-2-27 23:15:21 |Show the author posts only
how to get double voucher without gold or playing chaos? u can teach me...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-27 21:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041220 second(s), 19 queries .