Print Prev. thread Next thread

s17 Bug in Wu

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2015-2-28 00:29:28 |Show the author posts only
simple ways , make ur phone or ipad very lag then claim coucher click manytimes fast, sometimes got voucher doubles.. but turn on ur gold notification to avoid ur gold sucked.Used in tourney n country war voucher..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

22#
Post time 2015-2-28 14:49:44 |Show the author posts only
ChaosAge replied at 2015-2-27 21:47
Ah GM Arthur U' re very right, barbarian power only add alittle, no big different ya, if have spirit ...

Sir, appreciated for the info u provide to us, this has been recorded and forward to our staff like we mentioned before, it may take some time to discuss, but pls don't worry, we'll try our best to do it, and sincerely hope u could understand and better enjoy the game, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2015-3-2 12:13:48 |Show the author posts only
GM Arthur,
Are s17 wu has too less player that no future benefit, there will don't have the priority in fixing bug?
Other servers' bug will get fixed in a short period but not s17?
We do understand the discussion need time but not wait for a 'century'.
AND kindly understand 'PLAYER' situation and think from 'PLAYER' view.
Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2015-3-2 12:35:14 |Show the author posts only
chaos better be a bad one. to make all heyshell staff know what the matter why  S17wu so many people retired.
lets pray for Clash game got hacked and bankcrupt
oohh man im bad one also lol
Nice stelumvict.. u my 2nd shu friends now.. hahaha

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

25#
Post time 2015-3-2 13:44:36 |Show the author posts only
Andresteh replied at 2015-3-2 12:13
GM Arthur,
Are s17 wu has too less player that no future benefit, there will don't have the priority ...

Sir, appreciated for ur suggestions, and pls believe us, we're trying our best to deal with that, and thx for ur understanding

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

26#
Post time 2015-3-3 15:24:59 |Show the author posts only
ChaosAge replied at 2015-2-27 11:21
Here Bug happen again in 26/2-2015 When Wu trying country upg again.  Here proof my Dwei stuck in Sh ...

Sir, the problem u provide is now being dealt with, and the tip for u to solve this problem so far is: pls send the hero whose status is idle to fight in the Trial Tower, and let him die, and once the hero dead, the other four heroes could work normally, and pls try it and if this tip could help to solve this problem, pls forward this to ur friend and people around, sincerely hope u could understand and thx  

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2015-3-4 01:52:13 |Show the author posts only
once send is 5 sp gone, food gone, ro gone. And also bug not only happen once, once country upg bug occur manytimes, why not just try fix it, not all player reading forum and chat mean Ur solution nice to solve alittle thing but cant prevent big thing behind. Imagine in 5 or 10 minutes i try release by that n got stuck again soon... That's not a good medicine since will throwing time in urgent time.. That's old bad solution, better hitting in palace for releasing stuck, but remain same, many times occur that wasting our time.
And Barbarian power also remain amazing, today Wu s17 just get 8% kills in 4 hour, based on my survey, in my country only EmperorHan Vip 10, And Jayden89 ViP 10 too who can defeat barbarian all hero.. That's up barbarian power just little? My account can win 4 from 5, but spend too much Ro and Food, can win because my skill atk very high so can wipeout npc in 1 hit, but once win 2nd lost because 1 enemy skill atk 3 row hero died.. Even lvl 103+++ chief no one can defeat barbarian country upg.. next even should make new event, "How to defeat barbarian in Country Upgrade" because barb here stronger than Guojia map for sure... later Wu s17 only give complAin n suffer this sick country upg, while other country just enjoy get weaker barbarian when time come.. Please be fair.. i Bet only S7 and S2 Who can upg country, since need at least 20 people that stronger than mine who very active in lure non stop 4 hour to pass country upg.. Young server = will never enjoy country upg till this game closed if remain like this...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

28#
Post time 2015-3-4 11:15:58 |Show the author posts only
ChaosAge replied at 2015-3-4 01:52
once send is 5 sp gone, food gone, ro gone. And also bug not only happen once, once country upg bug  ...

Sir, appreciated for ur suggestions, pls believe us, this problem will be taken seriously and pls forward this tip to the people around u when they have the same problem as urs, and we'll try our best to solve it and pls give us some time, and the thing about the barbarian u mentioned this time and before has been forward to our staff, pls believe us, it need time to be improved and we'll try our best, thx for ur understanding and enjoy the game

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2015-3-4 15:30:04 |Show the author posts only
GM Athur,
In short, will GM reduce barbarians capability?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

30#
Post time 2015-3-4 18:42:41 |Show the author posts only
Andresteh replied at 2015-3-4 15:30
GM Athur,
In short, will GM reduce barbarians capability?

Sir, pls be patient and this problem has really been forward to our staff and will be discussed seriously, thx for ur understanding
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-28 06:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043959 second(s), 19 queries .