Print Prev. thread Next thread

s17 Bug in Wu

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2015-3-6 19:33:41 |Show the author posts only
Till When We can be patient my Dear Arthur, now only 4% total barb died, more Wu player retired in this week, now only left several player. When u fix bug and barbarian power for country upgrade, then already few Wu S17 Stay playing.. For information, now Wu S17 VIP 10 retired 1 again from Recharging because no future in this game, unballance happen by nature of country, then deeper by ur really "Brilliant Idea" making very unfair update.. Why U not Updating Changing also instance like GUOJIA map DIAN WEI MAP make them Very STRONG LIKE BARBARIAN IN COUNTRY UPG? SO PEOPLE WHO ALREADY PASS ENJOY IT AND WHO NOT PASSED YET WONT GET IT FOREVER AND MAKE MORE UNBALLANCE WITH OLDER SERVER????????
HOW serious HEYSHELL staff CARE? CANT LOGIN FEW MINUTES SEE AS BIG PROBLEM, VALENTINE EVENT START FASTER SEE AS BIG PROBLEM, FAKE RECHARGE SEE AS SEEMS VERY PRETTY HUGE PROBLEM, but for our country problem u see it just as NOTHING.....  2 WEEK PASSED SOON, 14x 600.000 exp GONE for 10 player, 300.000x10 player, 100.000 for 20 player.... IRON 30.000 GONE for top 5, 15.000 GONE for 5 player at invicible, 10.000 gone for 10 unequall EVERYDAY.... COUNTRY EXP gone 3-6 PERDAY... WE LEFT BEHIND SHU n OTHER SERVER DAY BY DAY...
IT IS NOT A VERY BIG PROBLEM? ONE MORE IS go LOGIN WU S17 NOW, THEN U  CAN SEE HOW MUCH WU PLAYER RETIRED IN THIS 2 WEEK BECAUSE OF THIS COUNTRY UPGRADE!!!!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

32#
Post time 2015-3-10 11:11:18 |Show the author posts only
ChaosAge replied at 2015-3-6 19:33
Till When We can be patient my Dear Arthur, now only 4% total barb died, more Wu player retired in t ...

Sir, sincerely hope u could take a little patience, we're really trying our best to do that, but it may take some time to do that, thx for ur understanding and pls believe us, Having not done so far doesn't mean we're doing nothing with it, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2015-3-10 11:34:44 |Show the author posts only
Believe till When? till end of the day? or Till all of Wu player here retired? need me give their phone number and email to call them play back this game? Soon even heyshell make them weak we already sure cant pass barbarian too many player tired, We spend our time to join event in morning, noon, and night, distrub our work for joining event searching country exp for upg country.. in the end our effort paid with angry only.. Some people who live in america and europe they sacrifice their sleeping time to belive Heyshell? 2 week not enough to believe? in dragonica my friend paid by gm 500 gold perday till bug recoverd because after update bug occur Iphone error. Huayu chaos of three kingdoms IPAd 2 cant play after update they pay me with VIP point, gold, and another stuff to believe they will repair it.. Here u give us just word believe us with nothing action.. Show me proof and be responsible, dont just say believe it give proof heyshell fix problem fast by give crazy reward that will burden heyshell if not fix it soon, then sure problem fix fast.
Here photo again how weak Barbarian country upg Wu s17.. enjoy it... If want i will ask my country mate to take aphoto their bug occured during country upg.. Soon This forum will full of photoshoot.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

34#
Post time 2015-3-11 11:16:23 |Show the author posts only
ChaosAge replied at 2015-3-10 11:34
Believe till When? till end of the day? or Till all of Wu player here retired? need me give their ph ...

Sir, we're trying our best to solve this problem, concerning the stuck problem occurred in Country upgrade, we've provide u a tip to solve it for the time being, but pls don't worry, this problem is under dealing with, in addition, pls list the bug u think here,like, bug 1.... bug 2....; we'll forward to our staff and handle them asap, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

35#
Post time 2015-3-11 18:40:30 |Show the author posts only
Wtf mergerd with s!6? Lol u clear our bug with merge wkakwkak gm... if we merger shu still lv 7? Or all become lv 7

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

36#
Post time 2015-3-11 19:32:45 |Show the author posts only
SaTelLiZeR replied at 2015-3-11 18:40
Wtf mergerd with s!6? Lol u clear our bug with merge wkakwkak gm... if we merger shu still lv 7? Or  ...

Sir, pls be more specific and clearer, thx for ur understanding

!threads!

Friends

Money

37#
Post time 2015-3-20 00:18:20 |Show the author posts only
Satellizer laugh to heyshell because we complain about Wu Bug and no solution, in the end all bug gone because of merger, and no compensation for us.. that very funny la... Till end of the day oso no compensation for our 2 week country upg failled because of Barb too crazy.. By the way, Arthur, u can login Wei S16 now, that already merged between wei s16 n s17 and see did they can pass.. Even 2 server combined cant then how 1 server pass? And No compensation for us who suffer first n report first.. Haha.. That sign of heyshell have very high responsibility, and implement good corporate governance (responsibility and gcg for make their pocket thicker without try to make player who give them money happy. )

!threads!

Friends

Money

38#
Post time 2015-3-20 05:03:43 |Show the author posts only
Sir please be patient ,keep playing and keep recharge for us fucking heyshell and accept all we provide please without complaint.your complaint already forwarded to our sexy cleaning service to sent it to recycle bin before we fuck her.please give us some time to climax then start complaint again,so wen can call the sexy cleaning service to sent it to recycle bin and fuck her again. Thank you for your support and understanding  

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

39#
Post time 2015-3-20 19:34:23 |Show the author posts only
ry4i7 replied at 2015-3-20 05:03
**** Author was banned or deleted ****

Sir, this isn't our fault and this is the problem of the payment channel, if we receive the notice from payment channel, we'll immediatedly give u the points u recharge, and due to ur impolite remark, u're banned for a week to talk in this form, and u'll be unlocked if u have a good performance, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

40#
Post time 2015-3-22 23:46:41 |Show the author posts only
Even it's  fault of payment channel Heyshell should be responsible because appoint the payment channel as one of ur way to recharge.. How Can very easy say that.. As provider game, heyshell should try the best to solve problem and find way to solve not just blaming in other. How u want him to give good performance if he fell sick of the problem.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-28 01:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042698 second(s), 19 queries .