Search
View: 417|Reply: 2

The Health Thread.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-24 03:12:51 |Show all posts
Should we have a specific thread for health ?
Would save on everyone posting in the "what pissed you off thread"

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-24 06:00:02 |Show all posts
Painkillers don't help me After a recent injury, I stopped functioning normally. Someone write about meditation here, but it doesn't help. Even when you try not to think about pain, it poisons you. I suffer from cutting pains in my head. Maybe I'd love to get shot with morphine and sleep for days, so I don't feel anything. But it's cheaper to drink, lol. I miss my childhood when the only problem was that you ate too many plums in your grandmother's garden. And I really loved the local pediatric clinic. Oh, now I don't even know who to go to so that I can receive a better treatment or new, more powerful pills.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-12-10 05:27:29 |Show all posts
When developing a therapeutic website, try to take into account such important points as: investing in the site. It should look simple and professionally. Next - turn on the method on each page of the site where people can contact you, and not look for contacts somewhere on a distant tab. Use aesthetic photos. Make the site as informative and understandable to the client as possible. The site should have order. Listen to the designer Kat Love about Psychotherapy Websites. The designer gives very useful recommendations.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 19:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038564 second(s), 20 queries .