Search
View: 333|Reply: 1

Tuyo/Smart life LED light bulbs

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-26 21:03:28 |Show all posts
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Hey guys !

I got a few Tuyo/Smart life based light bulbs. Is there any integration of any sorts possible into Hyperion as an extension or add on to the ambilight effect ?

Happy geeking

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-30 06:54:19 |Show all posts
I'm not sure that you will be able to connect it to any system. The description states HomeKit support. But in fact, it is not. There is no code on the packaging, in the instructions, or on the bulb itself. Neither through the Smart Life app, nor Tuya, is there even such a "add to the Home app" function. Even installing LEDs in the car that I bought on https://www.amazon.com/car-lights-car-led-lights/dp/B09L86JRRM was simpler. Unfortunately, not all "smart light bulbs" work properly, especially if inexpensive materials were used during assembly.  I advise you not to waste your time and buy other LEDs, a little more expensive.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 22:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037387 second(s), 20 queries .