Search
View: 297|Reply: 1

THC delta 8 gummies.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-1 03:13:46 |Show all posts
I bought some on line. I have had three out of the jar. I have only eaten them to fall asleep due to a painful shoulder. I woke up feeling very foggy. I guess I slept well. I may try one in the daytime one day just to see what I may be missing.

They will hit positive on a THC test and will hit over the .3% limit on a CBD/THC test. They will also cause you to fail a urine test. I used my to do a demo at a police station. They definitely hit positive on a field test

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-1 17:42:44 |Show all posts
I started taking chewable vitamins a few months ago when I started having problems with sleep and digestion. It turned out that this was due to constant stress. I was so tired at work that my glands stopped producing hormones correctly.
When I went to bed, I couldn't close my eyes because melatonin wasn't getting into my brain, reminding me that the body needed rest. As a result, I ordered several jars of gummies on https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product/600mg-delta-8-gummies/, and two weeks later, I felt the result.
If you feel that your body is not coping, you should not suffer because of this. Try taking bio-supplements.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 15:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039294 second(s), 20 queries .