Search
View: 353|Reply: 2

Bulking whilst having braces

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-3 13:36:11 |Show all posts
I’m not sure if this is the right section to post it on, if it’s not please can you redirect it to the right section, thanks.

I’ve had braces for the past 3 months and soon I’m going to get them tightened every week, they said I need to not eat hard foods and even chicken and steak can make a massive impact on pro longing my braces so I’m just wondering do yous have any suggestions on what to eat to replace these? I’m not too keen on fish that’s why I replaced all the fish with either chicken or steak, I don’t really mind makral though as I can get makral in sauces, any advice I’d massively appreciate, much thanks                                               

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-3 15:52:06 |Show all posts
You can cheat the system in some way. If it's most important to gain weight while not consuming solid food, you can turn it into a puree. Try to cook chicken breast and grind it in a blender with sauce or broth. When I wore braces, it helped me not to lose weight and not to injure my teeth. Even if you can't maintain your calories consumed, you shouldn't worry about it because the main thing is that you have the opportunity to create a healthy, beautiful smile. You will always have time to go on a diet again and restore the training rhythm. Good luck!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-2-12 21:34:40 |Show all posts
To help relieve arthritis pain in your hand, you can purchase a carpal tunnel syndrome splint - it's often recommended for this problem. Well, if it does not help, then it is better to consult a doctor - there may be many nuances, they also need to be taken into account. I also advise you to pay attention to your lifestyle and nutrition - a lot also depends on this.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 23:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038161 second(s), 20 queries .