Will Saturns be classic cars?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-6-10 17:54:06 |Show all posts |Descending
My 95 SL2 will be 25 years old next year.  Will Saturns be a classic, collectible car?  Are the 91-93 cars appreciating in price or considered collectible?  I’m the original owner and it was/is my 1st new car, so I’m emotionally attached.  Before the SL2, I had a 67 Mustang which I sold when it became impossible to smog.  I somewhat regret selling it since, even if I had paid to garage it, it may have been worth it.

I’m tempted to keep the SL2, but I’m not in a position to work on it myself, so maintenance & repairs costs will far exceed book value of roughly $800.  My friends laugh - they don’t think Saturns will ever be classic like Mustangs.

I’d like to keep it another year as a 2nd car, but could see where it’s a bad investment if they’re just going to slowly disappear.  As it is, I see fewer Saturns on the road now than there were Mustangs when I sold mine.  I’ve Googled to no results any plans on a Saturn museum, so I think Saturn really is a cult following, not the mass appeal that made the Mustang and Camaro such popular classics.

Thoughts?               
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-5 05:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036625 second(s), 20 queries .