Search
View: 339|Reply: 2

Good idea to drop out of High school for a boxing career?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-17 14:36:34 |Show all posts
I plan on dropping out of high school during my Sop****re year (10th) so i an focus my time on pure Boxing training for my amateur bouts.. i am currently 16 and i can go professional when i turn 18. So my plan is that i drop out of high school spend 2 years of my life training hard isolating myself from friends, social life etc. Seems kinda weird? but it will pay off later during my professional era that's if i stick to the plan and stay DEDICATED. Thank you for reading this post and please leave me some comments and your thoughts about my plan. Please no trolls. I want honest answers.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-17 14:51:18 |Show all posts
I think a boxing career is pretty good if you feel like you want to do it all your life. But it's not worth dropping out of school for this. I think you should attend career guidance pieces of training and understand what exactly suits you in terms of career and self-realization. Becomeopedia is an excellent resource that helps to understand the advantages and disadvantages of various activities and make the right decision about what is worth doing and what is only an emotional momentary impulse.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-7-18 15:00:10 |Show all posts
Why don't you try to manage to do them both? I think both are so important. slope 2 unblocked
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 21:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038354 second(s), 20 queries .