Search
View: 561|Reply: 3

Americacore! The USA becomes a joke on TikTok

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-20 16:29:21 |Show all posts
        What do energy drinks, chicken nuggets, and inaccessible healthcare have in common? They're all Americacore.
        TikTok users are spoofing  aspects of American life as "Americacore." As of Sunday, the tags #americacore and #americancore each have over 30 million views on TikTok, and the tag #Americacoreuwu has about 140,000 views.
        Under the guise of celebrating "Americacore," TikTok users are recording their trips to Target and Walmart, eating snacks like Goldfish crackers and Funfetti cookies, and using paper plates.  
        In one video romanticizing "Americacore," a TikTok user pours a can of Monster Energy into a teapot emblazoned with the American flag, and serves with a Twizzler.
        The videos are as much of critique of American norms as they are of the way Americans tend to idealize and infantilize East Asian cultures. The trend pokes fun at the absurdity of white Americans' fascination with arbitrary aspects of East Asian food, music, and traditions.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-20 16:39:46 |Show all posts
I think you are exaggerating the importance of such content on TikTok. Users strive to create fun and funny content like any other social network. In the case of Americacore, sarcasm and hyperbole are used because it is clear to everyone that Americans do not eat so constantly.
Although, I admit that I like Instagram more than TikTok. I have a blog where I talk about life in a trailer. I recently bought likes from 1394TA to increase the popularity of my publications. Don't be critical of the content from social networks because people are just having fun there.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-5-25 14:00:00 |Show all posts

In the era of social media dominance, TikTok has emerged as a powerful platform for cultural trends and online humor. Recently, the United States of America has become a subject of mockery in the online realm, with countless videos surfacing under the hashtag America core. Need to follow this ssstiktok and learn more new tips for video download. From peculiar political controversies to bizarre news stories, the country's idiosyncrasies have gained traction on TikTok, capturing the attention of millions around the globe

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-5-25 15:14:49 |Show all posts
No, dogs should not eat mangosteen. While the flesh of mangosteen is not toxic to dogs, the fruit can be a potential choking hazard due to its large seeds. Additionally, the thick, tough rind of the fruit can be difficult for dogs to digest and may cause gastrointestinal upset or blockages.  can dogs eat mangosteen It's best to avoid feeding mangosteen to dogs and stick to other safe and appropriate fruits for them, such as apples, bananas, or berries. If you suspect your dog has ingested any part of a mangosteen or any other potentially harmful food, it's advisable to contact your veterinarian for guidance.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 05:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037864 second(s), 20 queries .