Search
View: 490|Reply: 0

Best acting

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-1 16:27:20 |Show all posts
"I don't own the house alone Don't talk nonsense" Gu Zeyan waited for the cat to excrete after eating Hearing this he had a meal in his hand He couldn't help thinking of the boy's obvious wrong appearance recently He looked at himself now like a living alien He was confused self-denied and then more confused There were black eyes that obviously didn't sleep well He didn't know where the problem Investment casting parts was Really I saw the photo on the forum You are very kind to him "I'm good to you and I'm good to the cat" Glancing at him Gu Zeyan dipped the cotton ball in water to wipe the cat's excrement Angefei raised his eyebrows noncommittally As an experienced person I feel that "" "Those who have failed have no voice" A word pokes in the soft rib Angefei shyly shuts up then depressed mood goes to find the cat's trouble Don't play with it "I'll say goodbye to it" “……”

"How to understand deconstruction" "Upside down break up regroup" "Yes it opens from the inside thus producing a deformed shape so it should not be this form of decoration from the outside to the inside which looks beautiful but ignores the real deconstruction" Luo Yu pointed to the effect of the sketch on the deliberate tilt of the villa wall a period of hard work was mercilessly beaten back to its original shape but it is irrefutable I'll revise it again Yuechen nodded his tone was calm and the two dark circles near his eyes made his face a little less cold Luo Yu saw the tired look of him struggling to cheer up What's going on recently You can talk to me if you don't mind How can I say that I can't sleep over such a perverted thing as drawing a man in the middle of the night No thank you Zhi Teacher Yue Chen was so absent-minded that he almost said his usual name behind his back He was startled and suddenly stopped

As a result he bit his tongue At noon the canteen is full of people Xiong Ping while eating his own chicken legs while looking at the opposite silent rice department flower that more and more obvious black eye the spirit of depression if not know that Yuechen does not mess up the relationship between men and women he really suspected that this boy indulged in excessive sex I said you've been wrong recently What are you thinking about Yue Chen shook his head Nothing How can I say that I can't sleep because of the abnormal thing of drawing a man in the middle of the night The two are usually together in class and Xiong Ping is racking his brains to see if there are any strange things recently Suddenly on the back was a pat one breath almost did not come down Zhao Lanyi played a meal to sit next to him nodded to Yuechen to say hello and then noticed that the other side like wilting listless Why do you look so bad What's up How can I say that I can't sleep because of the abnormal thing of drawing a man in the middle of the night Yuechen made a random excuse Stay up late drawing these days "Really" Zhao Lanyi obviously did not believe that physical fatigue and preoccupation were obviously different Bite is just the tip of the tongue eat rice to chew every time is torture Yuechen poked two mouthfuls of rice really no appetite chopsticks a put "what else can be ah die casting parts we have a professional saying dying in the sick sit up that person is catching up with the picture" As soon as the words were said the tip of the tongue against the teeth was even more burning and painful In addition the quality of sleep was poor and he did not adapt to the strange feeling of someone The double torture of physiology and psychology made Yuechen impetuous He did not want to vent his anger on others He was trying to restrain himself and let Xiong Ping a pig walk away with a whole chicken leg that he could not eat At that time his cell phone rang It's Gu Zeyan Yuechen suddenly has a kind of ultimate BOSS coming Fear He answered the phone and muttered something Hello "What's wrong with your voice" The other end of the phone was keenly aware of his weakness Anyway what's the matter with you recently Are you stimulated again You are the culprit and you have the nerve to ask me Yuechen was almost driven mad this one is very observant he seems to have been driven by others to accept the trial must get a verdict instinctively want to escape but was pushed closer and closer

"Why are you calling me" "Can I have a cat at home" The author has something to die casting parts say So lonely so hard to get a collection and a message! Tired and don't love Chapter 50 Chapter 50 drinking Why do you suddenly have a cat Do you feel lonely or idle Yuechen neither likes nor hates cats and dogs but it's always a trouble to come out of thin air It's best to avoid it Of course we should defend our legitimate rights I I do whatever you want Xiong Ping looked annoyed when he hung up the phone and wanted to bite off his tongue Who is it "No one" "No one What are you nervous about" How can I be nervous Why do you talk so much You ate my drumstick and you talk so much Spit it out!

“…… Yuechen I said would you like to go to the hospital "You think so" He said too much in one breath and the tip of his tongue ached faintly Yuechen really considered Xiong Ping's opinion Maybe he should go to see the facial features or something Yeah neurology "You say I'm out of my mind" Zhao Lanyi finally finished the discordant meal and repaired the knife without changing his face Xiong Ping what you said is not accurate Neurology is to see the problems of the nervous system such as cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral palsy Yuechen should see a psychiatrist to treat schizophrenia depression hallucination and anxiety disorders "Zhao Lanyi!" A huge lift of the table attracted the people around have looked askance the Department of Architecture Department flowers in the haggard depression for several days finally stormed away It is reasonable to say that this kind of joke as a 21-year-old calm and calm normal youth should not be serious but Zhao Lanyi casually said that the four symptoms really each accurately poked his sore spot The fantasy man causes the brain essence to produce two villains to quarrel finally causes the static to be melancholy moves the anxious disease At the other end Gu Zeyan thought about it I'd better not take it "Why" Angefei lazily smoothed the cat's hair and was about to kick one cat out when he heard the bad news and sat up straight on the sofa He refused 。 autoparts-dx.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 08:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045001 second(s), 21 queries .