Search
View: 528|Reply: 0

Cola notes by Xiaoke in the world

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:05:04 |Show all posts
Maybe it's more terrible than a tiger! Xiao yuan's mother has shown me what a senior cadre family is Sent me home in the evening Zhang Yu did not want to go coaxed several times I was so sleepy that I could hardly open my eyes and he was still with me I said "Lock the door for me when you leave I'm going to bed first!" "I'll sleep with you!" This man has a thick skin I glared at him He stood there like an angry daughter-in-law and said "I am such a big man how can I always be angry with you" When did you suffer It seems that I am a doormat every time It's so late and you're pushing me out I'm a normal man! Don't mind if you have an affair Have you done less Don't think I don't know! He looked at me "Do you mind" Nonsense of course I mind! It's just that I'm not in a position to interfere Coke do you love me a little bit He asked so cautiously I didn't know plastic pallet suppliers how to answer and I was silent for a long time Zhang Yu suddenly smiled "you don't force!"!

I'll go first and you can tell me tomorrow In fact it's not that I don't love him but that I don't know how much I love him! Later Zhang Yu never asked the question about love or not so that I had no chance to say the answer I had prepared And he didn't say anything about going to see his parents He suddenly got busy and flew to the United States twice in half a month yuanyuan called me and complained "The boss is too difficult to serve Maybe one day I will change my job and go back to China to mix with you!" "What's the matter" I asked He came twice and scolded people twice as if everyone had offended him! "He may be under too much pressure Isn't your group going to raise everyone's salary by two levels this year" He's going to find a way to make all the money back! "How do you know" yuanyuan seemed to suddenly understand He told me by the way don't you want to transfer back to the domestic headquarters He said yes too It's just a matter of time! "Coke!"! You are so great!

The round voice was so loud that it blocked my ears By the way he also made a phone call to Zhang Yu His voice was rustling as if he had not had a good rest "What's wrong" He asked in a lazy tone that made me swallow the words on my lips "It's all right I want to ask you how you are recently" How's everything "Yes!" His brief answer I lost interest said "Then you have a good rest!" " When I hung up the phone I suddenly felt that something in my heart was blocked and I couldn't move down I was bored to death in the room and wanted to go downstairs for a walk It was cloudy outside and occasionally there was a few dead winds blowing with the smell of a storm I walked slowly along the riverside path and saw the birds falling from the old willow tree by the river It seemed that the rainstorm was coming I turned to walk back A car stopped in front of me I saw Xiao yuan I haven't seen him for months He seems to be emaciated and looks depressed Cocoa He called me softly so gently When he walked in drum spill pallet I smelled a smell of alcohol on his body "Xiao yuan you drank!" "I'm afraid I won't have the courage to come to you if I don't drink!" His body was shaking slightly I supported him and said "Go back quickly it's going to rain!" "I can't go back" he said "What's the matter with you Xiao yuan" "I think I'm finished!" He gave a sigh Xiao yuan! I called him "You go back quickly I have to go back too!"

"Stay with me for a while just for a while!" He pulled me not to let me go The raindrops as big as beans fell down crackling and hurting on the skin I wanted to find a place to shelter from the rain but I was dragged by Xiao yuan Don't go! He said I can't go even if I want to! But what will we do like this He asked I can't answer his question because that's what I want to ask Who's to blame Who did wrong As if no one is wrong and as if everyone is wrong! Xiao yuan fell on my shoulder and sobbed and said "I can't stand it!"! I don't want to put up with it anymore! The rain drenched my hair and clothes and I shivered with cold Xiao yuan hugged me so tightly that I was suffocating and I didn't know where the strength came from I suddenly pushed him away and ran forward regardless Xiao yuan shouted behind him but I couldn't stop I just wanted to run and get out of here Xiao yuan seemed to start the car and chased me behind I ran like crazy on the narrow muddy road only to hear the screeching and crashing of cars behind me Then everything returned to calm leaving only the sound of the storm brushing away the dust of the world I looked back and saw that Xiao yuan's car had crashed into the huge willow tree by the river and the body of the car had been seriously deformed

The car turned from right to left It seemed that Xiao yuan was trying to protect me at the moment of the crash because I collapsible pallet box was running on the right side Did he just walk in and see me in the middle of the storm and it was too late to brake Why did he choose to turn the steering wheel in his direction I stood where I was afraid to move afraid that if I moved the world would collapse and cease to exist When the police pulled the unconscious Xiao yuan out of the car I heard him calling my name all the time Rain and blood mixed together flowing on the ground shocking

In the chaotic scene no one noticed the ring that slipped from Xiao yuan's little finger shining platinum entangled with many entanglements of love I picked it up wiped the blood off it and put it on my middle finger which was just right! Take it down hold it in the palm of your hand and feel very heavy Xiao yuan had been in a coma and his parents and wife rushed to the hospital after hearing the news I don't know why I have to stay there all the time silently watching people coming and going watching doctors and nurses coming and going around not eating for several days not sleeping but not tired at all Fortunately Zhang Yu came back he accompanied me clasped my hand said "Everything will pass!" " Then I fell asleep on his shoulder When Xiao yuan woke up Wu Yue came out of the emergency room and slapped me in the face saying "Tian Kele I hate you!" When she wanted to do it again Zhang Yu blocked it and warned her in a cold voice "Stop!" Then Xiao yuan's parents came to pull Wu Yue away binpallet.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 23:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041758 second(s), 21 queries .