Search
View: 524|Reply: 0

Flying Fishing-Awakening Sleeping Memories

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:05:50 |Show all posts
"I understand but I'm not reconciled to it They took the liberty to grab me and control my behavior I don't know how many of the people who sneaked into Akatsuki's blood are on my hands Maybe there are people from Konoha among those people" His fingers trembled as he looked at his clean hands "No you are not stained with Konoha's blood I will not let you do such a thing" Tsunade looked at Naruto with heartache "Being a ninja is more or less stained with human blood and those people are just ordered to carry out tasks There may be good people or bad people When we meet we still have to kill each other If we don't kill each other we will be killed This is the fate of ninjas Naruto don't blame plastic pallet bins yourself too much" This fate What's the difference with Xiao Naruto clenched his hands trying to rub away the feeling of blood slipping through his hands "Granny Tsunade let me go to Akatsuki I'll beat those people up" Instead of waiting in Konoha for someone who doesn't know when to catch him he decides to go to Akatsuki himself and fight hard Even if something happens Sasuke who doesn't know anything about it won't be involved I forbid it!

It's not easy for you to come back from Xiao Do you want to be caught again If you do this you will only kill others Tsunade looked serious and spoke coldly "Or do you think you can beat the leader of the dawn Don't let him arrest you" Hearing Tsunade's words Naruto once again recalled the way Akatsuki's leader looked at him before he fell into a coma full of desire and trembling Seeing Naruto's silent expression his tone softened "Naruto just stay in Konoha I'll find something for you to do I won't let you think about it all the time" "Yes Grandma Tsunade" The blue eyes stared at the ground and answered carelessly Why does the leader of Akatsuki have that kind of interest in himself He wanted to convince himself that it was impossible for him to be wrong but what happened when he fell into Xiao for more than two years and was not pulled out of the nine tails but constantly weakened the power of the seal

That look that look Think of the leader of the dawn to look at himself his ambiguous words and deeds are all vivid Naruto touched his abdomen his heart in disorder Granny Tsunade why didn't Akira take out the nine tails from my body first If I were Akatsuki I would just take it out Why take the time to weaken my seal Tsunade was stunned Thinking of the news he drew out a tail beast which would require a huge amount of chakras He replied "Watch the door and carry out the task by the way After all the tail beast in your body is more powerful than the others If you can use it use it as much as you can Once you've used it all draw it out again Moreover drawing out a tail beast will waste a lot of chakras which will make you weaken yourself regularly so you won't waste your own" Didn't Naruto know Akatsuki was using himself Why do you ask such a question Although she had doubts about why Akatsuki kept Naruto around collapsible bulk containers for the sake of the big picture and the promise that Naruto would end his mission quickly before he was in danger she could only endure the news that Naruto had been weakened Naruto was stunned knowing that Tsunade's grandmother was not clear about the intentions of Akatsuki's leader

His eyes were at a loss Should he believe Tsunade's grandmother's words or what he saw Suddenly there was a sound in his mind that Itachi wanted him not to ask no matter what he saw Could it be that Itachi had known so early that he would remind himself that he was afraid that if he said it he would provoke the early love of the leader By the way the artifact Itachi's expression when he saw the artifact seemed a little strange as if he was thinking about something Why did you steal the artifact Sasuke had asked himself but he didn't take it to heart and just carried out the task "Is it" Naruto lowered his head and couldn't figure out why he wanted to steal the artifact but he knew that Akatsuki's leader definitely had bad intentions "Also I remind you that if you leave Konoha without permission I will put you and Sasuke on the list of permanent traitors Do you understand" Tsunade knew that the only way to control these two disobedient guys was to take advantage of their concern for each other Hearing Tsunade's words Naruto looked up "Grandma Tsunade my business has nothing to do with Sasuke There's no need to associate what I do with Sasuke" "That's an order!" Tsunade's face was expressionless and cold sighing in her heart In order to protect these two people and not make them run to the dawn impulsively she had done enough to be a bad person "If you don't want to kill anyone else just listen to me I'll give you some work to do You won't be too bored" "Is Itachi really going to be okay"

Remembering Itachi's thoughtful expression Naruto felt that Itachi was thinking about a lot of things at that time It was Itachi's most relaxed moment The feeling of being with Itachi that kind of peaceful traceless tenderness was like the dark part he had met before He had been thinking about his big brother in his heart "He won't have an accident before the tail beast has been collected and Akatsuki's attempt has been fulfilled If you make trouble and let Akatsuki's people catch you it will only expose him early" Naruto and Sasuke collapsible pallet bin if these two people hurt Itachi wasted no one to pull back the current situation the hands on the table can not help but clench fingertips into the palm of the hand it took so long Time so many people died this task must be successful if it fails Ape flying teacher I have no face to face you also have no face to face anyone as Hokage unexpectedly can not protect Konoha broken and rope tree favorite village * * *

Back from the Hokage office went into his room took off his coat the coat did not cover the place covered with red and purple hickey from the neck to the arm the original skin color was replaced by the brand of passion He looked at himself in the mirror as if he had been loved by Sasuke With a wry smile he touched his arm and sat down weakly Last night Sasuke held himself in his arms and went to bed Before falling asleep he felt the warm lips slowly sliding down his neck to kiss He kissed all the areas softly Every time he kissed he heard Sasuke murmur "I love you Naruto" The whole body is full of Sasuke's hickey and even now I feel the hickey burning It seems that Sasuke is holding himself constantly repeating the same words softening himself and throwing himself into the warm embrace again He hugged his knees and buried his head between his knees not wanting to see the traces of Sasuke left on him but smelling the smell of Sasuke left on his body binpallet.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 14:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038167 second(s), 21 queries .