Search
View: 411|Reply: 0

The wild waves welcome the spring

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:07:19 |Show all posts
"Is there" Hua Yingchun touched her stomach She felt that he was growing up every day Now he was still moving He began to kick her The first fetal movement frightened her She was at a loss to think that something had happened to him in her stomach She wanted to ask someone but she couldn't find anyone to ask She dared not go to see a doctor for fear of being seen by acquaintances She hid in her room and cried in fear thinking that she was going to lose her baby It was not until the second and third fetal movements that she realized that it beam impact tubes was her darling who was greeting her Hua Panchun put her eldest sister's hand on her cheek and asked her to touch it herself "Your whole face is tapering" "That's great I always thought my face was bigger and more tapered" Hua Yingchun laughed and patted herself on the cheek Are you eating or not!

You're pregnant! Pregnant women are the most entitled people in the world to be fat! "Yes I have everything to eat I won't starve my darling If you don't believe me you can ask Uncle Bao to testify for me" Hua Yingchun raised her hand and swore Hua Panchun knew that she loved the child and believed that even if she was not hungry she would eat every meal for the child but she really felt that her eldest sister's face was obviously thin "If you give all the nutrients to your child you'll be fine You haven't absorbed any of them Other children haven't been born yet and you've become a skeleton" "Don't talk nonsense in front of the children" Hua Yingchun protected her belly and looked down at her Then she lowered her head and said to the child in her belly with a smile "Auntie has a bad mouth Don't listen to her nonsense" You must grow up well Mother is looking forward to your birth Happiness is full of radiance "Sister what happened" Hua Panchun asked directly

As wise as she is she will not fail to notice the abnormality of her eldest sister Yes the elder sister stayed in the restaurant as usual worked as usual and buried herself in writing at night as usual The writing was not fluent and the story was not brilliant But she just felt that the elder sister had become different She seemed to be trying to be strong in order to reassure people; In order to make everyone think she was happy she tried to smile more brightly and in order to escape she tried to keep herself very busy Even now when she was so outspoken as a girl she just laughed shrugged her shoulders pulled her hair and finally touched her hands back between her abdomen "What happened" Hua Yingchun also asked her sister as if her sister had asked her a strange question "What's the matter with you" Hua Panchun asked again "What's wrong with me" Hua Yingchun asked again and returned her a silly smile Don't keep asking like me! Answer me! Hua Panchun roared at her "I'm fine I'm fine My darling is fine I don't know what you're asking

How can I answer" Hua Yingchun doted on Hua Panchun's hair not caring at all about her sister's impoliteness and her face was full of maternal brilliance "Do you know what you look like now" "Like what" Beautiful pregnant woman Delicious pregnant woman Attractive pregnant woman "A Promethean!" Hua Yingchun frowned and said "Panchun your words are so ugly cold drawn tubes Don't teach my darling a bad lesson" A skeleton and a Promethean You are so outspoken Where is it hard to hear The female ghost who gave birth to a child in the coffin in "Endless Ghosts" is tailor-made according to your appearance floating over-my darling Drift past-my baby Floating left-my darling Floating right-my baby Apart from giving her one more breath what are you not like! Hua Yingchun did not speak but bowed his head and was scolded like a child who had done something wrong "Tell me what's the matter with you!" Hua looked forward to giving her one last chance to confess Hua Yingchun was silent for a long time I don't know It's just that I suddenly want to do something whether it's delivering food washing dishes or wiping the floor I just want to do something and when I stop I don't know what to do As she spoke she took the rag and wiped the table closest to her "You stop it!" Hua Panchun snatched the rag Hua Yingchun wanted to get it back but Hua Panchun squinted and stared back "What's in your head right now" "Eh" "Right now what are you thinking" Hua Yingchun pursed her lips Careful

」 As soon as her hands stopped she could not forget him by pretending to be busy He appeared in her mind looked at her coldly and told her repeatedly and firmly that he did not love her that he hated her and that he would divorce her Sure enough it's that guy again What did he say to hurt you Or have you done something to hurt you "It doesn't matter I have nothing to do with him" Hua Yingchun side impact beams didn't want to talk any more so she went to the corner to get a bamboo broom to sweep the ground she had just swept again "If it doesn't matter why should you be afraid to keep yourself busy" Hua Panchun snatched her bamboo broom Hua Yingchun turned around and went to the counter to get the abacus She pretended that she was very busy with the accounts Hua Panchun grabbed the abacus again Hua Yingchun took the account book and stared at it hoping that after a few more glances the top would automatically jump out of the account Hua Panchun refused to let her get what she wanted and took away the broken account book Hua Yingchun simply went to arrange tables and chairs Hua Panchun looked at Hua Yingchun with her arms akimbo

She glanced at her beautiful eyes and stopped chasing Hua Yingchun She simply went to search Hua Yingchun's room faster In her draft she usually clearly wrote down every bit of her and her serious worries Although the eldest sister did not admit it the draft was her diary at all! Gu Yuewei had tears hanging from the corners of her eyes which were crystal clear and hung on her eyelashes She bit her red mouth and paused from time to time When she did not speak she would quietly raise her eyes and look at the serious worries who were painting the scenery not far away When she paused too long the serious worries would make a sound "Go on" Gu Yueh-wei shuddered and obediently went on "Her hand was burned by the charcoal fire and it hurt very much But when she thought about her husband eating her soup she would certainly smile so when she thought about it like this she didn't feel any pain at all" She stopped and thought about how her aunt had told the story at that time She only remembered that her aunt was crying as she spoke wiping her tears and telling the story as if she had experienced it personally Yeah I got it "But the bad husband was not only unmoved and ungrateful he even told her to get lost" 。 cbiesautomotive.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 05:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037238 second(s), 21 queries .