Search
View: 438|Reply: 0

The princess who pretends to be stupid is lovable.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:07:39 |Show all posts
Qi Tianche went to see his nine younger brothers with a green face and Qi Tianling's reaction was- "Oh" Second elder sister “…… Shut up everybody! The roared Ran Ran and Qi Tianling took a look at each other and opened their mouths at the same time with tacit understanding "Oh" Huang Erjie After that Qi Tianche went after Qi Tianling Fuyuan suddenly filled with roars and laughter no one chased Ran Ran turned back to the room oh how happy such a day She likes Qi Tianche Before Qi Tianling said so she had never thought so Although she felt beam impact tubes that Qi Tianling's analysis was somewhat reasonable she did not want to trouble herself and think more about it But the problem of Princess Rong But you can't just ignore it Volume 31 Chapter 257 Confession (4) Qi Tianche Qi Tianzhan Qi Tianling three people at the same time absent in the morning the emperor can not as nothing happened that day recruited the three sons into the palace Qi Tianche now has been on guard against the seventh master and ran more close so as usual with ran out but can not take ran to the imperial study just let ran wait outside the palace Usually when Qi Tianche came back Ranran was either sleeping or chatting with several of his men but today when he opened the car door he found Ranran in a daze Qi Tianche frowned "what's the matter" Ran Ran came to his senses and greeted him with a smile "Baa ~" “……” He shouldn't have asked her! Rub the blue veins on the forehead hard but Qi Tianche felt that she was really in a daze just now and she was not in a good mood

What were you thinking Ran Ran lowered his head sadly "I wonder if I should tell you something" "What is it" Ran Ran picked up a hair on the cushion and his voice became more sad "You lost your hair" “……” Just about to roar the conversation changed but Ran Ran suddenly asked seriously "Rhubarb if the person you like does something wrong what will you do" Why does the woman ask that Feel strange but Qi Tianche still answered truthfully "see what it is" "Well" Ran Ran's voice paused for a long time "What about killing people" "Look who was killed" "Oh" Ran Ran nodded and said nothing more Why do you ask Ran Ran frowned seriously considered his question and then came to a serious conclusion "It seems that I am stupid" “…… I already know you're playing dumb! "Really" Am I really pretending to be stupid Ran Ran smiled very happily

"Thank you for telling me!" “……” On the way back to Fuyuan Qi Tianche as usual became more and more angry all the way When he arrived at Fuyuan Ran Ran took the lead in jumping out of the carriage He seemed to be going back to his room but suddenly he turned back side impact door beams "Rhubarb go after the person you like" She suddenly jumped out for no reason such a sentence Qi Tian Che is feeling suspicious want to turn around to go back but ran turned back Rhubarb let's not get married This sentence is more inexplicable than that just now Qi Tianche suddenly felt very angry "why" Volume 31 Chapter 258 Confession (5) Ran Ran thought about it seriously for a while and then told him seriously "Our village head won't let me marry you" "The head of your village is yourself!" After the roar of the fire Qi Tianche himself was stunned for a moment and this woman did often mention their village such as the rhubarb of the uncle's house in the east of the village and the little flower of the aunt's house in the west of the village But when did she say that the head of her village was herself However ran ran said too many strange words Qi Tianche was just stunned for a moment and did not think much Ran also did not expect that he had a little impression of what he had said that night was Qi Tianzhan's medicine not good enough But see Qi Tianche no longer doubt she continued the topic just now very sad to answer "our village head changed"

” “…… Why Ran Ran suddenly became happy again and told him "Because I'm stupid" “……” "Goodbye rhubarb!" “…… See you again! Qi Tianche pulled the man back "getting married is not to go back on his words!" "It's a fake marriage anyway" Qi Tianche suddenly felt more angry "true or false can not go back on his word!" "If you're afraid you can't explain to the emperor I can tell the impact beam tubes queen mother myself" Is it time for the Seventh Master to say something If the seventh master changed his mind the emperor and a few of them should not be in a hurry to urge Qi Tianche to marry her Ran ran's performance obviously not to make him angry but really do not want to get married Qi Tianche frowned

"What happened" Before Ran Ran spoke he stopped her again "Stop playing dumb!" "There have been too many big events recently" Ran Ran carefully counted on his fingers "You've lost your hair and you're going to change your name to Huang Erjie" “…… I said stop playing the fool! Before being angry to death by her Qi Tianche twisted his face and stopped her He brought out what she had said before "Didn't you say that if you wanted to get married you had to choose a man you didn't like and he didn't like you" "But rhubarb" Ran Ran looked at him sadly "You are a pregnant husband" “……” Qi Tianche used the fastest speed to put Ran Ran back into the room and then went to practice martial arts This woman must have something to tell him but now is not the time to extort a confession ask again he will really be angry to death! Practicing Wu for an hour Qi Tianche felt that he had calmed down but as soon as he entered Ran Ran's room his nose was almost crooked Volume 31 Chapter 259 Confession (6) What is this! Ran Ran shook the bone-shaped pillow in his hand "Wang!" “……” "Rhubarb this was originally a New Year's gift for you but now I'll give it to you in advance" “…… Why First he threw aside the pillow that made him want to vomit blood and Qi Tianche asked her with a bad face Because I'm leaving! “…… Who allowed you to go Rhubarb do you really want to ask such a confidential question That man is very powerful and mysterious 。 cbiesautomotive.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-17 04:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045699 second(s), 21 queries .