Search
View: 469|Reply: 0

Painted by a bone-painted woman

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:22:00 |Show all posts
There was even a fire outside Someone in the room shouted "Wang Ye there is a fire" "It's on fire Wang Ye Hurry out" "How can this be" Jing also covered his nose frowned choked and coughed wildly and was pulled out by his bodyguard Cough cough cough There was a burst of coughing When they came out they found something strange Jing also slowed down saw Jing Rong standing outside looked back only to find that the white smoke in the room is a little bit gone Where is the fire It is clear that someone is scheming I fell for it! He clenched his fist plastic laminated tube and his face was full of anger At the same time Ji Yunshu looked into the autopsy room where there were seven complete skeletons on the table Immediately she glanced at Wen Shisan Unexpectedly after a few years of absence his ability to put together skeletons has grown! Jing Rong stepped forward and said "I thought there was a fire inside It turned out to be a misunderstanding I was planning to take people in to put out the fire and save people" "Jing Rong you did it on purpose" Grind one's teeth! Jing Rong smiled "so what if I did it on purpose" Now that you and your men have come out it's time for me to take someone in to examine the body "You" Jing also blushed with anger "You are cruel" What a mistake!

Just as Jing Rong was about to take someone in "Wait" Jing also stopped "I still have something inside and I have to take it out before I go" He motioned to the two guards around him to go in The bodyguard who had been with him for years immediately understood what he meant When I went in it looked like I was packing up but in fact- The man inside actually pulled the cloth under the seven skeletons and the skeletons fell to the ground "crackling" which was not enough The two men also deliberately sprinkled the ink on one side on the skeletons and kicked a few feet by the way Make a mess Two bodyguards come out say quickly "Wang Ye subordinate is not intentional inside white smoke has not dispersed cannot see the road clearly" Jing also pretended to be angry "How do you two do things" How can we check the skeleton like this "Please forgive me Wang Ye" Jing also said to Jing Rong "I'm really sorry The people under me don't have eyes

When I go back I'll teach them a good lesson but" He looked at Ji Yunshu "I believe Mr Ji is here there should be a way" Then he snorted and left contentedly Wen Shisan followed closely but when he reached Ji Yunshu's side he stopped and whispered "I don't know what you'll do with the skeleton full of ink" Yin and Yang gave a strange smile And then left Jing Rong went in and looked at the skeleton of the wolf cosmetic tube and he had a headache He looked back at Ji Yunshu "Is there any way" Ji Yunshu thought for a moment and ordered "You go and find some dried wormwood" Langbo didn't ask much and hurried to do it After a while he went to the major medicine shops to find a lot of dried wormwood Then according to the command he found a big cloth spread the skeletons stained with ink flat on it tied the four corners to four shelves and put wormwood under the big cloth Ignite The wormwood burned and rolled out the smoke People don't know! Jing Rong asked her "what effect does this have" Ji Yunshu explained "The dried wormwood is made of ash from pine wood which can be disinfected so the white smoke on the skeleton can remove the ink on the skeleton without damaging the skeleton" "I see" White smoke billowed over the messy skeletons! The smell is not pungent at all It smells good Someone said It does smell good! Soon the wormwood burned out Ji Yunshu ordered people to find the gauze ordered people to gently wipe off the ink on the skeleton Because it has been fumigated by wormwood the ink can be wiped clean with a gentle wipe of gauze Generally speaking if the archaeological skeletons are damaged or stained the method of smoking bones with wormwood is often used to clean up the surface of the skeletons The skeletons were moved into the house and planned to be reassembled Fortunately these skeletons were not too broken and according to the length of the foot and the incision of each skeleton seven skeletons were separated after an hour First she looked at the dead body The body was sprinkled with Atractylodes Should It was sprinkled by Wen Shisan

Chapter 745 examination of dead bodies Ji Yunshu gently twisted his nose and took some honey locust powder and sprinkled it down Overshadowing the Atractylodes on top Gao Meng had been dead for several days his whole face was almost gray even blue and because of the rising water his body was swollen as a whole and his clothes were stained with a lot of fine mud and grass clippings It plastic laminted tube was a very discomfited corpse She put on her gloves and began to examine There were bruises on the victim's head and the back of his head which should have been hit when he was thrown into a dry well She turned the head of the deceased to one side lifted the messy hair looked at the back of the neck from the front and finally found a black object in the inside of the right ear of the deceased which was as soft as bubble gum

She carefully removed it pinched it on her finger and put it on the tip of her nose to smell it Light herbal smell! But the victim's ears were not damaged Immediately she put the small black object on the clean veil and folded it carefully Continuing all the way down there was a big black spot on the sleeve of the deceased as if it had been smoked by fire She raised the hand of the deceased ten fingers rough nails sallow there is a lot of dirt inside break open the palm of the deceased her nose lightly frowned smelled frowned It's the smell of tiger skin What Gao Meng does is the tiger skin business if there is a smell there is nothing strange Then she took off the clothes of the deceased revealing the fatal wound on his body which was the position of the heart It could be said that he was killed by a knife The wound was deep the flesh was purple and even showed signs of decay There was blood around him That's the only wound on the victim When the examination was almost complete she began to look at the skeletons that had been put together An hour later Over! She washed her hands and went out of the room Jing Rong glanced inside and asked "How's it going" "Go back and talk about it" 。 emptycosmetictubes.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 04:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038821 second(s), 21 queries .