Search
View: 449|Reply: 0

Psychic

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:24:41 |Show all posts
It's a weird feeling and this sub-personality is even weirder Vagnaro panicked Then he remembered that he already had the power to dominate the world He clenched his teeth and said cruelly "I have swallowed twenty-four sub-personalities and you are the twenty-fifth" Do you know I already have the power to build here dominate here as long as I eat you again I can completely destroy here! So I'm not afraid of you! Feeling that everything around him was still under his control Van Galo's trembling heart quickly settled down again Yes he has absolutely great power and there is no need to fear this inexplicable sub-personality in front of him In fact there is no need to use his hands at all as carnosic acid price long as he moves his mind his will can crush this sub-personality! Van Galo's tight thin lips slowly opened showing a malicious smile then opened his consciousness and surrounded the man without any trace At the moment when he started his consciousness to devour the other party he heard the man chuckle "Vice personality"

Are you sure those things you ate were so-called vice personae The man held Van Garro's face in his hands approached it bit by bit stopped between inches and then stared at each other his bright red lips slightly hooked and his smile meant nothing His pure black eyes were like an abyss bottomless filled with countless emotions but none of them belonged to fear not even the slightest fear What is Van Galo in his eyes It doesn't count In such eyes not only his body but also his consciousness began to freeze What do you mean What is it if it's not a vice personality Van Galo asked this sentence involuntarily The man chuckled twice but his face was still so gentle but it showed a hundred and twenty thousand evil "You know your body never belonged to you but a container I made" Those sub-personalities including you are just ghosts absorbed by this container You coexist in this container grow strong and then fight and when one of you has enough power it will become my food wake me up sacrifice for me and make me full As he said these words the man kept his face close to the auricle of Vagaloa then stretched out the tip of his crimson tongue and licked him gently It was like a serpent spitting out a letter cold and sticky frightening Van Galo's eyes opened so wide that a line of blood opened and he couldn't believe what he heard!

Didn't he grow up in this body How can you become a ghost How could the sub-personalities he devoured be ghosts akba boswellic acid How can there be such a ridiculous thing in the world! At this moment all the knowledge and the meaning of existence of Vagnaro in the past twenty years were denied Fear like a monster tore his trembling heart He began to struggle violently Then in despair he found that his face was held by men his body was suppressed by men and even his consciousness was firmly imprisoned by men He could not move and his powerful body turned into black fog in the man's palm and was sucked into the man's nasal cavity The man smiled carelessly then raised his head opened his red lips slightly and let out a murmur of great enjoyment He looked very contented and his gentle and delicate eyebrows and eyes became very evil at this moment Van Galo's body gradually became transparent and at the moment of complete disappearance he was horrified to find that the huge palace shrouded in fog was also collapsing bit by bit and the sub-personalities running out of the palace screamed into black fog which was inhaled into the nasal cavity by men glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate nourishing his newly awakened body The man was right He had been sleeping at the bottom of the pool for twenty years waiting for this moment All of them are his sacrifices! The mood of regret surged and disappeared in an instant The author has something to say Kaiwen the old rules every morning at nine o'clock! Thank you for your support! Changed the URL changed the URL changed the URL everyone re-collection of new URLs new m New computer version After you collect it you can open it in the new website The old website will not be opened in the future Chapter II The hypnotist sat under the dim lamp clasped his hands against his jaw and stared at the young man lying opposite him with a dignified expression

Deep hypnosis is an extremely dangerous treatment for any patient and a careless one can cause irreparable damage or sequelae But the hypnotist reluctantly agreed only after Van Galo insisted and repeatedly said that he would bear the consequences and signed a waiver It was also the first time that he had met such a serious patient According to the young man even he himself did not know how many sub-personalities were hidden in this thin body thirty forty or even more It is reasonable to say that the main personality is often the most powerful but it is not easy to devour so many sub-personalities overnight In addition to hypnosis guidance and awakening the hypnotist can not help the patient tannic acid astringent more everything can only rely on himself Quietly waiting for more than two hours found that the patient's face has been very serene the hypnotist can not help but breathe a sigh of relief He should have thought that the patient's character and means were so cruel that those sub-personalities would not be his opponents The hypnotist changed to a more relaxed sitting position then took out his notebook and began to record everything today

At the moment he put pen to paper the young man lying on the sofa began to struggle violently but his limbs seemed to be tied by invisible ropes and he could only scratch and twitch in a few fixed angles His face which had been calm was now completely distorted showing the ferocity of an evil ghost and then turned into deep fear and panic The hypnotist was startled and immediately ran up to soothe and guide the young man to wake up But the pre-set hints did not work and the young man was still immersed in deep sleep struggling violently but unable to escape With his contorted features and his broken mane Yin The hypnotist can guess what happened to him in the dream Had it not been for the fear and despair of extinction this arrogant young man would not have shown the discomfited posture of a lamb waiting to be slaughtered prius-biotech.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 12:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037496 second(s), 21 queries .