Insinkerator Garbage Disposal Flange

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-8-26 21:01:24 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
                                                                                                                                                                                        I have a white kitchen sink that is made of (LG Composite) material and I need to replace the existing white Insinkerator Garbage disposal flange with a new white one (Not Stainless).  What should I use to seal the white flange to white sink.. Plumbers putty is a no-no... White silicone??                                                                                                        

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-8-26 22:12:21 |Show the author posts only
Silicone is a good idea, and I think it’s used most of the time. You can even use the one without color, which should still look nice.
As far as I know, they usually use silicone for larger surfaces and tow (or silicone analogies) for screw threads. You can read more about plastic and poly appliances at https://www.interplas.com/trash-bags/contractor-bags. There are plenty of them, and you will find the one you need: white or transparent.
So, I would use wither white or transparent silicone here. But you need to choose the one that would be fine with higher temperatures.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-8-26 21:34:13 |Show the author posts only
Silicon is a good option. I use it most of the time
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-18 20:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037941 second(s), 20 queries .