Search
View: 503|Reply: 1

What is Mahjong online free.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-9-4 23:35:46 |Show all posts
Game Mahjong online (Mahjongg, Mahjong Solitaire, or Shanghai Solitaire) uses 144 tiles. When you start the game, these tiles are placed in a four-player pattern. You cannot see cells that are hidden below other cells. You must remove the upper tiles and reveal the tiles below. You can only match two identical empty cells. A free tile is a tile that is open and unbound to its left or right. Once you remove all pairs of tiles from the board, you win the game.
Many bricks look similar, but they have slight differences. So you need to have a sharp mind and focus on the differences to find the identical bricks.
Many tiles look similar, but they have slight differences. So you need to have a sharp mind and concentrate on the differences to find identical tiles.
Tile groups
Tiles are categorized into 7 different groups:
  • Bamboo
  • Characters
  • Dots
  • Dragons
  • Winds
  • Flowers
  • Seasons

While other types appear four times in the game, Season and Flowers tiles only appear once.
Only the same tiles can be matched. However, the flower and season tiles are an exception. You can match any flower tile together and any season tile with another one.
Time limit
You only have a limited amount of time to clear the board in each match. Be quick and race against the clock!
Hints
If you get stuck and can’t find any possible matches, use the "Hint" option at the bottom right corner. The game features infinite hints. It's a really refreshing feature.
In the upper-left corner, you can see the number of possible matches currently available.
How to Play Mahjong Solitaire
Left-click or tap on tiles to clear them.
Mahjong Game Features:
Lots of free boards to challenge
  • Different tiles
  • Cool graphics
  • Infinite free hints

Platforms
You can play Mahjong in your web browser on your PC, Android, or iOS mobile devices.
Game FAQ
Are mahjong games free?
Of course, you can play Mahjong online for free on our site. Don’t forget to check out many other cool variants!
What is the best online mahjong?
Mahjong is a popular board puzzle game. It has many variations. The most popular mahjong games are:
  • Mahjong Solitaire
  • Mahjong Classic
  • Mahjong Titan
  • Mahjong Connect

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-12-20 22:50:39 |Show all posts
Mahjong or Matsjiang is a Chinese gambling game using dice for four players (each player plays for himself). Widespread in China, Japan and other countries of East and Southeast Asia. I found a game portal, where I now play Mahjong game online https://mahjong.zone/ from my smartphone and spend my leisure time in a fascinating way. At first nothing is clear, but when you understand the rules it is very interesting to play, try it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 18:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036435 second(s), 20 queries .