Search
View: 771|Reply: 4

How to quickly raise the rank in Counter-Strike?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-11-25 16:49:44 |Show all posts
Hi all, does anyone know any video tutorials on how to play CS GO properly? How to shoot properly, how to throw grenades on different maps? I just have a friend at a high rank, I want to play together with him in the same rank, but I don't have enough experience. Or maybe someone knows a quick way to quickly get up to the right rank and there friend will teach me. I still don't want to waste too much time. Who knows any ways?  

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-11-25 17:43:21 |Show all posts
You can play different ranks together with a friend and he can teach you. But as I understand you want to play with him on the same rank, maybe you can help this: https://boostingworld.gg/ . There are in youtube different video tutorials how to play correctly and so on, you can look and learn something. Of course the best teacher is experience, with time you will in any case be better to play, so that sooner or later you will be able to play with a friend at the same rank. Another option is that a friend can deliberately lower, but I think he does not want to.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-11-25 18:30:14 |Show all posts
Never played this game, I do not understand why everyone loves it so much, people just run and shoot each other, every time the same thing. I would get bored quickly, well many people like it, maybe I just do not understand something, I play games but different rpg, maybe I'm just old for other games.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-6-1 19:13:40 |Show all posts
This platform provides a wide range of tutorials, gameplay guides, and tips from experienced players, all designed to enhance your skills and understanding of the game. You need to check this https://y2mate.win/ and learn more new ways for y2mate.  By diligently studying and implementing these valuable insights, you can significantly improve your gameplay, increase your win rate, and ultimately raise your rank in Counter-Strike at a faster pace.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2024-3-20 19:33:15 |Show all posts
Let me tell you, pushing Mythic+ dungeons solo can feel like swimming upstream.  That's why I decided to embark on an odyssey with Boosthive's WoW M+ boost service.  It was a decision that transformed my WoW experience from a slog to a victory lap!  The Boosthive team isn't just about brute force; they're masters of strategy and coordination.  They weaved through complex mechanics like a well-oiled machine, making even the most intense encounters feel manageable.  But the best part?  Throughout the entire adventure, they offered guidance and support, turning the boost into a learning experience.  If you're looking to conquer the pinnacle of WoW dungeons and snag some epic loot along the way,  Boosthive's WoW M+ boost is the ultimate shortcut to glory.  It's an investment that will pay dividends in terms of gear, skill, and pure, unadulterated fun!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 05:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039194 second(s), 20 queries .