Search
View: 2095|Reply: 2

My opinion on this game. IT SUCK!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-2-8 04:25:57 |Show all posts
Been playing for about a week. Initial impression was not that bad. But after day 3, passing thru all the easy stuff, things can only go shitty.

After reaching lvl 50, you know the dev are lurking on your wallet. Its okay if its a good economic implementation. But it isint. The dev decide to take away some joy from you unless you farking pay for it. Seriously, how stupid the Dev is. You dont blackmail your player! You need to offer perks in order for the players to pay you something, not taking away their joy, thats blackmailing. Its just stroking my penis, and then ask for monies if i want to continue the service. Fair enough, but why stroke my penis in the first place? There are basically 2 usesless icons occupying the screen. Just like 2 boobs, you wanna play with it, please pay.

And to become a VIP, you need to use gold. Good! Fair! BUT NO! You cant do that with the gold you already have. You can only use the gold that you buy with money, else it not real gold. See how fucked up the dev's brain is. Gold is gold! Period! Unless you call the 'gold' u bought with other fancy name, like 'devs-pocket-money-gold', then its understandable.

Then new players need to find their way around. Honestly, I have no freaking idea what the games objective was. It wasnt clear or probly there wasnt any objective to begin with. There is basically 3 things a player can do. Farming, instant and country, and sometime go to the meaningless arena. The combat/war in the country mode was stupid, tried a few times, and end up in the queue behind 70+ order. Who got time for that? And it meaningless? And stupid thing combat/war doesnt end up there. The killing of barbarians really retarded. The queue was more than 100+, who want to do that? Why do one need to queue? Just pure retarded game design.

And oh, the stats. I have no idea whats going on. Theres no stats at all. Just basic indicator. You wouldnt know what stats the character are having. Supposedly 'Refine' your equipments will increase the stats. BUT NO!! Its just reshuffling in between stats and somehow if you are lucky, you can level up. I dont know if Korean are that bad with English, take a dictionary and look for the meaning of 'Refine'! You just make yourself look like an idiot.

The lack of equipments. The dev want to earn money, and equipments are one of the best bet. But no, we stuck with the same weapon since earlier level. Already level 65, still with red equipment with 2 star. I refresh the shop which reach level 15 now. No new weapons. WTF is that? And why do we need to refresh the shop? Theres no logic except the Dev think its cool! and think "Let those muthafarka refresh, let them think they will be new stuff, that should be fun to watch". Unless I did something wrong, coz theres no explaination on it.

Seriously, the game already suck and the dev/GM/admin dont give a f*ck bout it neither. No announcement on server down, only 'time stamp expired' text pop out. How was I to know what the hell that suppose to mean? Cant just says 'server down'? How hard is that?

Theres already good game assets, well, not really that good, but its okay. Too bad the game designer decided to fuck it half way and wanted monies. The dev must be smoking high quality weeds to think that could work. There are lots of others good chinese games in this genre. The reason I played this, coz I cant read chinese. Unfortunately, THIS GAME SUCK!

ROTK... RIP..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-2-8 08:38:57 |Show all posts
BRUAKKAKAKAAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKKKKAKAKAKAKKAKK

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-2-12 11:22:53 |Show all posts
had spended my money into this game for more than $ 500, But what did i got ?... Very unfair with the rule of the game... I did supported you game with being VIP 6 to keep this game alive, But in return the game are not love me enough with their rule for not making diffrent from other free player and the VIP one... Remember, who keep your bussiness still alive till today... The free player ?... Or Us...

WWF Note : Only One Species Can Save All Other Species... Us

Note :

Species = VIP Player

Other Species = Free Player

Us = VIP Player

If you want your bussiness keep alive... Be Wise to everyone who keep your bussiness alive... Thats the rule of the real life in this world, Unless you

just created this game just for fun, And you never though to need benefactor trhu VIP player to keep the blood of this game keep moving and

survive...

Please consider this... Thanks You...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 19:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043291 second(s), 20 queries .