Search
View: 347|Reply: 2

Investments

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-18 01:18:46 |Show all posts
Hi everyone, I'm new to the cryptocurrency world and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to stay safe when investing?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-18 01:29:05 |Show all posts
Hey there! One of the most important things to keep in mind when investing in cryptocurrency is to protect yourself from scams. There are  lot of scams out there that can trick you into giving away your crypto or personal information. One of the best resources I've found on this topic is a  https://techbriefly.com/2023/02/ ... ms/#google_vignette . It's a really helpful resource that covers everything from identifying phishing scams to choosing  secure wallet. Definitely worth checking out if you're new to the space.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-18 01:31:47 |Show all posts
Protecting yourself from scams is absolutely crucial when it comes to cryptocurrency. I would also recommend doing your own research before investing in any particular coin or project. There are  lot of so-called "experts" out there who will try to sell you on a particular coin or project, but it's important to do your own due diligence and make sure you're investing in something that has real potential. This can take some time and effort, but it's definitely worth it in long run.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 08:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039338 second(s), 20 queries .