Search
View: 632|Reply: 4

How much do I need to earn to live in Canada?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-18 18:05:05 |Show all posts
Hi all. Very interested in the question of earning and the amount of it for a decent life in Canada. How much money do I need to cover the most necessary expenses, including utilities and food? And how do I get a job to earn that money? I am a Brazilian citizen and I am planning to move to Canada. Thank you all))

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-18 18:36:10 |Show all posts
Edited by Grem56 at 2023-3-18 18:37

Hi there! The cost of living in Canada varies depending on the city or region you live in. On average, you would need around CAD $2,500-3,000 per month to cover basic expenses, including rent, utilities, food, and transportation. However, this amount can vary based on your lifestyle and location. As a Brazilian citizen, you may need a work permit or visa to work in Canada. For this, there are companies that specialize in lmia alberta, and help you very quickly get all the permits. You can research different job opportunities in your field and location and apply directly to companies. Additionally, you can search for job postings on Canadian job boards or use recruitment agencies to help you find work. Good luck with your move and job search!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-22 16:11:21 |Show all posts
Grem56 just hit the bull's-eye. That's the amount of money I have to spend. But we should not forget that we are human beings and we want entertainment. That's why the expenses will be higher. Believe me in Canada, there are places to have fun.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-5-14 21:00:06 |Show all posts
The size of your grow tent will depend on how many plants you want to grow and how much space you have available. A larger tent will give you more room to work with, but it will also require more resources to maintain. content

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-11-28 03:50:00 |Show all posts
Consider selling digital products such as e-books, online courses, or digital art. The demand for digital content continues to rise, and creating a platform to distribute valuable knowledge or creative content can be a lucrative venture.
Recommended Reading
these details
advice
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 04:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038494 second(s), 20 queries .