Search
View: 49454|Reply: 2

What haircut would you recommend for my hair type and face shape?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-23 18:08:49 |Show all posts
Hello everyone! I'd like to ask a question about men's haircuts. I've been thinking about changing my look for a long time, and I think a new haircut might help me. What haircut would you recommend for my hair type and face shape?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-23 21:32:01 |Show all posts
I think a modern mullet fade would suit you. It's a bold, simple cut with shorter layers on the sides and longer layers in the back. It's a modern, trendy option which helps to emphasise the structure of the strands and suits almost any face shape. As it is a haircut with many layers and special texture, it is important to get the styling right. Add some nice curls or waves to create definition. It's important to choose the right products for your hair type. Shorter cuts at the sides can add dynamics and volume to a short hairstyle. The styling can be minimal, but it is advisable to emphasise and highlight the strands with hairspray.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-23 22:45:49 |Show all posts
It's a great option for anyone who wants to look sassy and stylish without spending too much time on styling. When creating this hairstyle, it's important to maintain the length and texture of the top, fringes and nape area, while making a larger cut at the sides.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 04:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039515 second(s), 20 queries .