Search
View: 6147|Reply: 6

Equipment Skills for Tsci, Xhdun and Hzhong

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-4 04:21:47 |Show all posts
First time player and couldnt find any guide in the forum.

Can I ask the pros out here what equipment skills are good for the 3 heroes, especially since the description of the skill is not very helpful too. There are always huge disparity in skills between mine and the rest, for eg

Xhdun: Super high defence with good attack, skills always does minimal damage against them. Do I add attack, defence and troop? How about skill defence such as block, immunity and ironwall? Are they important too or defence covers everything?

Tsci: Good skill attack that can wipe a significant portion of enemy health at one go. Decent block too. I presume trick, ironwall and attack for him?

HZhong: Good skill attack and high block - I guess its trick and ironwall? What else is good for him too?

I know these are not really end game heroes especially for those servers that started early, but I just started not long ago and only managed to get so far.. Keep getting pawned by other Tscis, Xhduns and Hzhong, and not to mention the higher levels heroes..

Thanks all

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-4 06:27:20 |Show all posts
Edited by Hawkx at 2015-4-4 06:33

Trick troops and attack for t.s.chi, attack harm and defence for x.dun,tactics troops and attack for hzong
Troops also affect attack power more troops more attack power

Tactics is for blocking hero
Trick is for special attack hero
Harm is great for x.h.dun .moa chow and such
Ironwall not much good
Immune is great for xuchu or x.dun at start

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-4 06:35:36 |Show all posts
Hawkx replied at 2015-4-4 06:27
Trick troops and attack for t.s.chi, attack harm and defence for x.dun,tactics troops and attack for ...

Ask any question I will try to give you best advise for what you ask

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-4 22:30:55 |Show all posts
Hawkx replied at 2015-4-4 06:27
Trick troops and attack for t.s.chi, attack harm and defence for x.dun,tactics troops and attack for ...

Thanks alot!

Why do you mention immune good for xdun at start only and why is harm good eventually?
I'm not sure what harm, iron wall and immune does by the way.

Also, no trick for hzhong?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-5 00:11:55 |Show all posts
Rust replied at 2015-4-4 22:30
Thanks alot!

Why do you mention immune good for xdun at start only and why is harm good eventuall ...

because all the info he gave are wrong
nothing affects block rate in this game except lead , equip is irrelevant
trick increase skill dmg so when your hero have high lead , this type is a caster , load him with trick and attack
heroes with high force are usually tankers , xu chu should be loaded with immu , dun balanced : immu , harm , ironwall , as for you won't need immu later on , that is also wrong , immu is most precious equip in this game
since you are still new , you will learn as you go , and if you have to ask , ask someone in your server that is really strong , forums filled with wrong info

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-5 11:14:31 |Show all posts
\o/ replied at 2015-4-5 00:11
because all the info he gave are wrong
nothing affects block rate in this game except lead , equip ...

Abit confuse about immu.why u say most precious.what its do? N compare to defense which better?? Thx before..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-24 17:47:16 |Show all posts
Equipment skills in the game for learning you must use it. When you will get start using it then you will know how to use biography writer online and how you can maintain it on different occasions that were taught on the main focus.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 05:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041879 second(s), 20 queries .