[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

11#
Post time 2015-4-14 18:15:05 |Show the author posts only
V1cky replied at 2015-4-14 11:44
your gold price is too expensive. stop pretending you dont understand la !!!

you better apply to be ...

Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we'll forward this to our related staff, thx for ur understanding

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2015-4-14 22:22:47 |Show the author posts only
Edited by DamnGM at 2015-4-14 22:32
Athur replied at 2015-4-14 18:15
Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we'll forward this to our related staff, thx for ur u ...

REALLYYYYY??????
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKES FOR YOU TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING BESIDE ".... thx for ur understanding"????

btw, gj blurguy, need more real act n prove like this

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2015-4-14 23:44:16 |Show the author posts only
Athur replied at 2015-4-14 18:15
Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we'll forward this to our related staff, thx for ur u ...

Lol, hate to say this dear Athur. But you are the only staff in heyshell, as well as webmaster, admin, GM, and co-owner.
Just admit it oh dear Sir Athur the almighty who loves to delete postings that will decrease your potential income.

May u rot in hell for cheating so many people out of their hard-earned $

Come on guys, Quote my Reply, and comment on it, so Sir Arthur can't simply delete whatever he feels like deleting

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

14#
Post time 2015-4-15 10:31:34 |Show the author posts only
Sir, these are different games and the price have all been already set so that it cannot be modified under the heyshell platform, in addition, if it were modified, it would hurt the benefit of players who have recharged before, thx for ur understanding  

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2015-4-15 10:38:20 |Show the author posts only
hmm I suppose you could could start giving discount on gold as "hot events" weekly and see if people will RC more during discount and then slowly implement lowering the prices on gold little by little if you think it will hurt the players that have recharged before the changes.

As of right now even the players who recharged before want the price to go down. If they truly want this they shouldn't mind seeing it lowered. I know I don't mind.

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2015-4-15 12:26:21 |Show the author posts only
I fully support blurguy for this ..........Go Go Go Bro.....if our demand not met, then too bad.....no rc too for many of us here.....

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2015-4-15 13:05:35 |Show the author posts only
Second day no rc, we will go on until u make adjustment of the gold prices, do mind you gm you don't need to try to entice us with server competiton or personal contest, we all agree we don't care about voucher or getting stronger, we will play for free until heyshell make the adjustment.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2015-4-15 13:27:16 |Show the author posts only

wow... at least this is a reply tht sounds more like a reply ...

well i clearly understan tht the price or rates hav been set...

yeah it might hurt ppl who hav charged previously... but as a company ... u can alwiz maintain the rates n gif more

to make the difference... sooner or later ppl will adapt to the price change n i bet more ppl will be happier...

even those who hav charged in the past will not complain about it...

eg : wit the same amount of gold now u can get more things... wouldnt it make more happier ? instead of same amount of gold n u get lesser...

rules or watever system is made by humans... n humans alwiz hav the power to change things for the better...

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2015-4-15 14:36:38 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Aqua.S15 at 2015-4-15 14:37

Supporting u this time..... Blur.......

we need a fair n better gold price......

Keep up the good work

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2015-4-15 15:21:23 |Show the author posts only
Sir, these are different games and the price have all been already set so that it cannot be modified under the heyshell platform, in addition, if it were modified, it would hurt the benefit of players who have recharged before, thx for ur understanding  

Do you understand or not ?

WHo feel the hurt? can you see all the thread? the all Super vip  demand the RC price to be drop as equal?
what benefit that u give us? only a rotten expensive gold so far..

Do you think will hurt us? ALL OF US VIP PLAYER ASK the price TO DROP !!!!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 05:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041084 second(s), 19 queries .