!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-4-15 18:39:11 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Dear all,
Recently, there are some players asking us to lower the price in the game and we're taking that seriously. We are trying our best to reply to every post published by players, however, they seems to be confused about what we said. Hence, we'd like to take this opportunity to make an official response to this problem.

Concerning the price, we sincerely hope you could understand us. This is not only the uniform price set by HEYSHELL platform, but also the stable price towards the overseas areas. It is set on the basis of the results of our rigorous market research. HEYSHELL is a platform featured with openness and stability that are all attributed by superior quality of the game and intimate service. More importantly, an independent and stable price can guarantee the stability of onlined areas and keep the balance between veteran and rookie players. Therefore, the price system used since the day the game released cannot be changed freely.

Players have always been concerned about the recharge system set by the Chinese version. First of all, we have to make it clear that these are not run by the same operators, They belong to FEIDOU, while we are under the HEYSHELL platform. What's more, we're also not very clear about them as well. But, what we can promise to you is that they will be unable to communicate by using of English or any other foreign languages. Secondly, the price is fair for the users under the HEYSHELL platform , because our game does not share the same platform with other areas which will not arouse any conflicts with other regions. Therefore, the recharge system of our game is independent and not affected by any other games.   

What we've always been devoting ourselves is to establish a more stable price system to provide you with excellent game experience. And in terms of price, we also do our utmost to create more favorable conditions for you, such as lowering the price of the item and increasing the possibility of getting them in the game which may be invisible for you, but we really take measures to do that.

All the mentioned above are official explanation concerning the price problem and we sincerely hope you could understand and do not join in that kind of event. Meanwhile, thanks for having us known more pros and cons about ourselves. We're sorry for that and will continue to be dedicated to provide you with better game experience, stable environment and superior customer service.

Team of COTK

2015.4.15

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-4-15 19:16:58 |Show the author posts only
Edited by whowhoami at 2015-4-15 19:20

Hi Athur,

We understand that reducing the gold price could be unfair to those players who had recharged many times. However, there are solutions to these problems, if you are willing to look into it. for example, you could start by reducing the gold prices and compensate those players who had previously recharged. Or maybe you could start doing a survey and we will see majority of the players' opinions as well.

Would you risk losing 50% of the regular VIPs by not reducing the gold prices ? Considering that reducing gold prices could actually be a win-win situation for your company as well as the players. Many people are unhappy, players will start to quit.

Well, it's your company and it's your decision

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-4-15 19:36:07 |Show the author posts only
it is clear that our support system is not worth the high price , and it is clear that english is not main language here , it will be unfair to those who already recharged many times , the solution can be very simple , give players based on their vip status , the ability to buy gold at a discount for a certain period time (definitely not 10%) , a few free summons , a few advanced refine , then we can all kiss and move on , there will be disgruntled ppl as always , but I think you will maintain over 90% of ur players , and increase new players traffic , you can even suggest a solution and make a poll on it so that ppl can vote on it , but if u wanna keep using this same broken record , I feel it will impact user database sooner than u think , just my 2 cents on the issue .

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-4-15 19:36:58 |Show the author posts only
Your price of in game gold does not justify the amount of bugs reported by various users on the forum. How can you use that to back up ur claim on a stable game experience as mentioned in your 2nd paragraph? Not to mention the shitty translator you guys hired to translate horcrux effects/explanation of diff equips and the list goes on........

A quick check on whois.domain clearly shows feidou and heyshell running under the same server (kaixin) though it's registered under 2 different companies. I presume it's run by the same management? Correct me if I'm wrong.

If no adjustments to the price of in game gold is made, in the long run, vip players are just gonna migrate to China servers thus resulting in low revenue for heyshell which will eventually lead to close down of heyshell.

Just my 2 cents.....

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-4-15 19:38:14 |Show the author posts only
nah ,reducing means their incomes will more less,they wont do it with their "superior customer service" things they said

i dunno also which one is their so called "superior customer service" since there is nothing they do and even go away from their fault and bla bla bla things athur said above is all very nonsense with reality they do ,lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-4-15 19:44:06 |Show the author posts only
well ,  eventhough is operated by different operators but in the end it's still the same game ,  game play is still the same ,  I dun think many of us will have any problems when crossing over to their version ,  is your loss not ours ,  secondly ,  u guys just assume that the price set is fair but is it actually fair ? just like u would go to buy something,  both is the same thing but price wise is cheaper , which one would u go for ? anyway ,  mobile gaming is getting more and more popular , there is so many game available not to mention story based on 3 kingdoms ,  well if u guys still failed to see that and not remain competitive ,  well all I can say wish heyshell all the best ..... since most of us already pledge not to rc anymore and not more future heyshell game for us
remember your last 2 egg events ? cwenji?
increasing probability?  don't make me laugh, how many of us rc so much,  in the end what we got ? all rubbish , yeah I can see the invisibility now
and lastly ,  your last 2 egg events really disappointed many of us ... including me

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-4-15 19:56:56 |Show the author posts only
Edited by PanerBruno at 2015-4-15 20:09

Dear all,
   Recently, there are some players asking us to lower the price in the game and we're taking that seriously. We are trying our best to reply to every post published by players, however, they seems to be confused about what we said. Hence, we'd like to take this opportunity to make an official response to this problem.

Concerning the price, we sincerely hope you could understand us. This is not only the uniform price set by HEYSHELL platform, but also the stable price towards the overseas areas. It is set on the basis of the results of our rigorous market research. HEYSHELL is a platform featured with openness and stability that are all attributed by superior quality of the game and intimate service. More importantly, an independent and stable price can guarantee the stability of onlined areas and keep the balance between veteran and rookie players. Therefore, the price system used since the day the game released cannot be changed freely.

Players have always been concerned about the recharge system set by the Chinese version. First of all, we have to make it clear that these are not run by the same operators, They belong to FEIDOU, while we are under the HEYSHELL platform. What's more, we're also not very clear about them as well. But, what we can promise to you is that they will be unable to communicate by using of English or any other foreign languages. Secondly, the price is fair for the users under the HEYSHELL platform , because our game does not share the same platform with other areas which will not arouse any conflicts with other regions. Therefore, the recharge system of our game is independent and not affected by any other games.   

What we've always been devoting ourselves is to establish a more stable price system to provide you with excellent game experience. And in terms of price, we also do our utmost to create more favorable conditions for you, such as lowering the price of the item and increasing the possibility of getting them in the game which may be invisible for you, but we really take measures to do that.

All the mentioned above are official explanation concerning the price problem and we sincerely hope you could understand and do not join in that kind of event. Meanwhile, thanks for having us known more pros and cons about ourselves. We're sorry for that and will continue to be dedicated to provide you with better game experience, stable environment and superior customer service.

Team of COTK

2015.4.15

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just a lil curious? where do you get this game platform from? u said you are not clear as well? did you get this game so called created by the God it self like what it said in a bible? Dont kidding me dude..

if the feidou cant speak english or other languange..u dont need to worry many from us can speak Mandarin or Cantoneese to communicate with them !

you say no conflict arouse in other areas..now all over the asian region is complaint you about the price!

There will no recharge from us..which is Super vip in ur term untill u have take further step for the gold price..

RC much and norc  is just a same for those who using gold buying item!

when you reply plz think carefully! dont make us laugh..

all of the server player is waiting for your reply and further step..

we all already know the scheme, just be asure if no further step from you..

all of us Super Vip will no recharge anymore for sure

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-4-15 20:06:38 |Show the author posts only

so i wonder wat region is HEYSHELL catered for ?

US ? ASIA ? HONG KONG ?

hav they really done research on the pricing ?

from wat i see ... i think this is a US version PRICE for an ASIAN Market ...

WOW

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2015-4-15 20:10:51 |Show the author posts only
that is why so what we called just now.. can earn more..

uuhh come and find us in every server..will give you high id to play.. no need to top up..

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-4-15 20:12:31 |Show the author posts only
btw for the last two egg c.wenji...it also makes me laugh.. even non VIP people can get wenji, so what is the use for those vip Percentage probabilty?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-16 22:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044507 second(s), 24 queries .