Print Prev. thread Next thread

Official announcement on Price

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2015-4-15 22:52:12 |Show the author posts only
Wow.. in my gaming life, i never ever found a game master this stupid.. incredible athur.. bravo for your IQ.. bet yours is only 10 huh

you wanna talk about HeyShell Cotk service excellence? Okay lets talk..
Feidou have cheaper price, advanced and new tech and items, new events
and you on the other side are the old busted version with shitty random translating, ignorant aftersales, and random ban system.. so where is your EXCELLENCE in this that you DARE TO TRIPLE the price compared to feidou?

And if you CAN say feidou and heyshell cotj are different, then you must have the evidences proving it is different.. so answer these :
1. Why can login Feidou with same Heyshell Id?
2.Why gameplay and heroes avatars all the same? Guanyu face and pose still the same on both version
3.Why events you give us are all based on Feidou's?

Dont give cliche answer like you gave earlier..READ and THINK before answering.. although i damn sure betting you wont (or cant) reply this post

PS: when i read the title i thought u did lower the price.. after read this, i lost my interest to rc.. actually im gonna go for vip 7 if u did lower it. Well.. say goodbye to potential profit Athur

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2015-4-15 22:58:00 |Show the author posts only
Edited by ry4i7 at 2015-4-15 23:35

OMG now heyshell really make fun with us ,I REALLY CAN LOGIN IN http://www.feidou.com (chinese version) and they say they have different platform

guys and girls wake up now ,better dont RC anymore here
try login with your id at http://www.feidou.com and you will can login directly there,and athur said they have different platform ,lolol
you must be kidding athur

thanks to aqua s15 that open my eyes here

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2015-4-15 23:04:56 |Show the author posts only
Edited by ry4i7 at 2015-4-15 23:35

ooppss sorry athur ,i think i slap you right in to your face with this reply
thanks to aqua s15 that open my eyes here
=.="

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2015-4-15 23:47:28 |Show the author posts only

well same company... same boss...

he just wanna open another different MARKET to cater for different client to MAKE MORE $$$...

triple the price... n hope for PPL who is clever enuf to spend n buy witout comparing.

yes if its a different company i do agree price might be set by the developing company...

but this is the same company... just open up a sister company n hope to make more ?

catering to US players ? charging US dollars when most of the players r from ASIA ?

wow... i dun think our currency tht strong compare to US...

thank god i am a new player n i come in here to check the forum out...

sigh sigh... wat faith i hav somemore ?? hmmmmmm

so if thts the case... i better go try play chinese version ??

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2015-4-16 06:57:47 |Show the author posts only
Okay if heyshell can not lower the price then you guys can lower the cost of gold it takes to do certain things in-game. Example lower cost of gold for liegemen, advance refine, explore, etc.

Then RC value won't be a problem because now you RC the same but you have more opportunities/option to use gold on.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

26#
Post time 2015-4-16 09:52:19 |Show the author posts only
whowhoami replied at 2015-4-15 19:16
Hi Athur,

We understand that reducing the gold price could be unfair to those players who had recha ...

Sir, sorry that we cannot budge on the issue of gold price. As is written before, we set the price based on serious market research and it's the stable price towards overseas area. We really cannot change it. Sincerely hope you can understand.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

27#
Post time 2015-4-16 09:57:07 |Show the author posts only
\o/ replied at 2015-4-15 19:36
it is clear that our support system is not worth the high price , and it is clear that english is no ...

Thanks for your advice very much. First, we would definitely keep improving our service and system. Second, as for giving players discounts based on their VIP status, we will give consideration to that.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

28#
Post time 2015-4-16 10:00:36 |Show the author posts only
Milky replied at 2015-4-15 19:36
Your price of in game gold does not justify the amount of bugs reported by various users on the foru ...

Sir, first we would apologize for all the bugs and system problems, we will try our best to solve them one by one. However, it sure takes time to better the game. And the translation problem will also be given attention in future.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

29#
Post time 2015-4-16 10:02:45 |Show the author posts only
ry4i7 replied at 2015-4-15 19:38
nah ,reducing means their incomes will more less,they wont do it with their "superior customer servi ...

Pls believe that we treat every player seriously and want to make you all play the game happily. We may failed to offer perfect service in the past, however, we promise to better our service everyday.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

30#
Post time 2015-4-16 10:06:59 |Show the author posts only
patyapkc replied at 2015-4-15 19:44
well ,  eventhough is operated by different operators but in the end it's still the same game ,  gam ...

Sir, as for the egg event, we feel sorry that you didn't get what you want. Since you have brought it up, we will pass the advice to management and decide whether to increase the probability or not. Thanks for you attention.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-16 22:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040503 second(s), 19 queries .