[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2024-3-12 20:03:23 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hello All!

People think gaming is only about fun and there is no stress, especially in video gaming, but this is entirely wrong. Playing online games is a stressful chore. Actually, I am a very good Minecraft game and have been playing it for years. I have crossed several levels, but for a few days, I felt it getting on my nerves. When I discussed this problem with my friend, he suggested me to avoid playing games and do something to distract my attention. So, I began watching Netflix movies.

Honestly, I like streaming movies that are full of action and thrills. Therefore, they only enhance my stress levels instead of giving me any mental peace. Now, I am thinking of picking any yoga or relaxing treatment. Hereof, someone shared this Belfast reiki healing approach with me, and I think it will work. Reiki is basically a Japanese healing treatment that is useful for detoxifying your soul from all of the negative energies.

I am also considering it to get some relief from my back pain. Yes, many experts share that reiki is a good choice for healing chronic pains. So, I am here to know your thoughts on it.

As a gamer, have you ever tried anything like reiki? If yes, share your experiences in detail.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-28 03:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041488 second(s), 20 queries .