Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Strategy] LimKianGi s16 Try This for Luxun Map

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-4-29 22:34:35 |Show all posts
am not gonna be the guy who criticize other ppl methods , relying on xu chu to block is waiting for miracles to happen too often , congrats on ur lu xun , but one thing for sure , lu xun is a beast whether considering his talent or that he can block zhou yu , you just need to better equip him and you will start feeling that zhou yu is weaker than him , congrats and good luck in future heroes

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-5-31 04:12:58 |Show all posts
Edited by \o/ at 2015-5-31 04:23

just out of curiosity , xu chu kill first general with 1 row !!! and he blocks second and still left 3 row !!!! and ofc you block 3rd cause ur xu chu is Lu Bu in disguise
you probably won L meng with 3 heroes only
I didn't wanna judge earlier but after u edited ur post and i read it again , i just gotta ask ...
ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS !!!!!!!
all ur strategy based on luck and strange info , my advice to players who read this post :
ALL INFO ARE BOGUS , TRY THEM AND PLS LET ME KNOW AFTER HOW MANY YEARS YOU WILL WIN
P.S: you will never win
P.S 2: my Lu Xun can kill all ur generals by himself and my storm is 20% only

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-5-31 17:58:39 |Show all posts
JianYi replied at 2015-5-31 17:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYeRDDiCW3c

bro \o/ (Ass Hole) ....try see this video....this is m ...

thank you for proving my point , we didn't see xu chu block , and if u had a second hero after that xu chu that second skill would have taken 2 rows of ur d wei , , so basically ur xu chu killed second general and u lost 2 rows of ur second general , u r back to square one , 2 heroes lost fighting 2 npc ,ur d wei with 6 atk might be able to get 1 row of 3rd , zhou yu with all that atk and trick is just as bad , I am failing to see the advantage here , besides stop saying that xu chu blocks , it is a 1 in a million chance , this is not a strategy , this is just burn souls and pray that u will get lucky some day , if ppl wanna try that out , they are free , but this guide here is just plain false hope that you are selling .
and bro thank you for advising me to respect ppl , i hope i can always be respectful , but can you at least respect our intelligence by not feeding us weird strategies or selling us wrong guides .
again I thank you for that video and your reply
P.S: I always thought that \o/ was a cool name
P.S2: my id is L.B. , I reside at s21 shu , feel free to come by and say hi

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-6-2 05:28:39 |Show all posts
it seems it is no use arguing about this anymore , I retract my comments
happy gaming

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-8-25 06:04:26 |Show all posts
JianYi replied at 2015-8-18 12:28
Bro LB....sorry for reply this again:
u ever write ur luxun can kill all my gens.。。。and i almos ...

bro , am 2 weeks away from firing luxun , but again , just out of curiosity , what was your rank in last contest ? am not sure if you zyu skilled my luxun on water or any other terrain , and just so you don't go on saying am a heavy spender , I don't have any lords , so would you like to share your rank with us , I usually end up between rank 50-60 , so where did you end ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-9-4 14:46:42 |Show all posts
easiest way to defeat sun ce is put d chan then z liao last , if you don't have d chan , put z yun last with storm , discard lu xun in this fight , d wei performs greatly in this fight , good luck

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-9-8 14:01:12 |Show all posts
JianYi replied at 2015-9-4 18:53
Tq bro....too late for u to help me....I wasted a lot my soul already...hehehe tq

hahah congrats again , the guy is very good with the right stuff , he can tango with lords if he survives their skill , enjoy him and keep on pushing levels bro
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-3 04:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040536 second(s), 20 queries .