Print Prev. thread Next thread

COTK Server Merger S25&S28 on May 21st

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-5-20 10:58:54 |Show all posts
Are we really arguing about clones in s28? From what I have seen I did not think there were clones. I know for a fact no one does it in wei. I don't think shu or wu are guilty either. If someone is cloning then please stop. I would be surprised if we have over three clone accounts in the whole of s28 but maybe I am optimistic? The reason why remix is upset is because s28 has been decently balanced in my opinion compared to other servers. Yes shu did get partied a lot in the past but you guys got stronger for it and about a month ago before many top wei players quit we had a fun balanced server. I think we just want to experience that kind of balance again and are worried Shu will become too dominant after this merge. Wu is really going to suffer and I highly doubt we will ever experience that balance again. Even if wei can fight back shu it will be no fun because I think wu is in trouble. Yes s28 wu is strong but not strong enough to go against merge wei and wu more then likely. I hope it works out though and the gm's did their homework and we find balance again. Guess we will all know soon.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-5-21 06:09:50 |Show all posts
FanofBabes replied at 2015-5-20 22:27
Hi all,

TBH after looking at all the posts..

Those screenshots do not tell the whole story. Oddly enough shu is easy to party at certain times but they play well as a team. We party shu while everyone asleep and then they all come on line and murder us for partying them. Plain and simple s28 shu strongest s25 shu strongest so guess what is going to happen when we merge. I will still play on and fight for my country but I already know it will be on the losing side.

This is what top 20 arena look like in s28 right now. 1.Hakil(wu) 2. Zhuge Liang(shu) 3.Stocklili(shu) 4.Kalzy(shu) 5.Allied(shu). 6.Gan X.B(wu) 7.Mintha(wei) 8.Owen levi(shu). 9.BackMaria(wei) 10.Mamengqi(shu) 11.Espermonta(wu) 12.BirdSebas(wei) 13.Burning(wei he no longer plays) 14.evefie(wu) 15. Ricogh(shu) 16.QueenSnow(wu) 17.Overlordz(shu) 18.MehhZenob(wu) 19.Jancox(shu he is banned) 20.pudin(wu)  

Now if you also take into account that shu has more players then wei(wei has by far the fewest players now) or wu as well you can easily tell shu is the strongest country now. Just because they like to sleep and we can party sometimes does not mean they are weak. That is the truth FanofBabes and soon you will find out.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-5-21 06:19:43 |Show all posts

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-5-21 09:27:55 |Show all posts
Edited by Miller at 2015-5-21 09:29

I understand completely franky. I never asked for a merge either I was just told one was happening. I just worry about the balance and mainly wu with the merge. I don't think s28 wu is strong enough to help s25 wu if it is as bad as they say. We will see I am actually eager to see what happens. In the end it is a game and I only want to have fun and I don't want to see one side crushed. I think s28 has been a really fun server and I still think it is a really fun server now and I just hope the merge does not interrupt this

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-5-22 00:03:53 |Show all posts
S28 shu guys exaggerate their pain. Wei probably always been weakest when all countries online. Shu just get partied and they think that make them weak. Anyways it does not matter. I hope everyone has fun with the new merger and meets lots of new friends and honorable enemies!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 21:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041136 second(s), 20 queries .