<Notice>Combating illegal acts in the game

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2014-4-8 11:47:17 |Show all posts
Edited by sittree at 2014-4-8 12:06

Notice on Strengthening the Administration of Multiple Accounts and Combating Illegal Programs

Dear Players,

Thanks to your continually support and like to COTK.
With more and more servers and players, we find some players play multiple accounts or use illegal programs.

Here, we kindly remind you: DO NOT USE ILLEGAL PROGRAMS TO PLAY GAME.

Using illegal programs, your account and password will be recorded by the system.This will lead to your account theft.What’s more, these programs may have been infected with a Trojan virus, which will lead to further lost.

To those existing programs, our technical section has located and will release a new version. In this new version, system will monitor the illegal programs.
Once the data has been verified, the accounts will be BANNED!!!At the same time, we need all players’ cooperation, resist the illegal programs.

Regards,

-COTK Support Team -

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-8 12:09:56 |Show all posts
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-4-8 12:15

Thank you GM for this great news!

Take a look at this GM, a WU player by the name of 12bet.com play on 3 accounts send all his heroes to constantly harass us on S8 serve.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-8 15:57:35 |Show all posts
This is a war game. if cannot attack Wei or Shu, I may go play Pet Society. Lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-8 16:43:48 |Show all posts
hahaha, ply pet Society pls

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-9 11:26:13 |Show all posts
Dear Sittree, GM and Supporting Team,

Thank you for the support that you have shown. But please let me make a point here,
First of all this game, Clash of Three Kingdom, is a great game, a lot of people are beginning to be drawn to be this game. The only problem this game shown is that this game HAD NO ENDING (sorry for the caps its no accident tho ) .
"No ending? so what?!" ... Do u know the basic psychology of why people play game in the 1st place?... its because they are bored, bored in their real life mostly. Some of you agree some of you may not, i don't care really, i can prove this theory of mine but instead of stating my point i will develop a psychology thesis, sorry just don't have the time for thesis
Now lets get back to the topic "No Third Party Program" ... or probably some would it be to become "No "Alt"ing" or "No Fake/Secondary Account" ... let me share you a story back then when i was still playing at S4 Wei... i met a certain player there who once said to me that "but that is illegal right?" well after a month or so after he said it, he said this as well (more or less) "Well i wont encourage anyone to do alting but since the developer done nothing to prevent the other side from alting, you guys might as well alting yourself"... funny how a person change in month some of you might think...
but the reason is quite basic actually... this game "Had NO END"... so if other alting why cant we?... why because we want to win?... the answer is no, the reason is balance... if some side in some way are superior the other side will try in everything they could to keep it balance... some do it by inviting a rich gold spender, some do it by 3 char playing, other do it by "Third Party Program" (or bot-ting)... its just what human do to survive tho... so is this wrong?... if it this so, why?... cant we survive?... or you prob wanna give some reason that say but by "bot-ting" etc we make the opposite side lost... well from my opinion why dont they bot their self?... i really dont see the wrong deeds here...
My reason?... well what i'm aware of you can only "bot-ting" in two ways... 1st buy purchase a "cloud bot (cloud automation)" from the internet (a friend from some previous game told me that it would cost 30$ or so, some program offer one time charge only some require us to pay a certain fee monthly)... 2nd is by develop it yourself, on which in this case some who know would say that this would be a very extremely hard and a extreme time consuming as well (lets just say i met a certain someone who work  as a system engineer in some server, and that is what he told me)... well from point 1 and 2 who do you think gain the most benefit?...the player who use it?.. ... h*ll no... its heyshell ... .. simple logic actually, what do you think the biggest profit from any web base company can get?...the $$ from the player?... ... well unless the total amount of cash that this game had gain is more then 1.000.000 US$ ... unfortunately the real answer is no... 100 player whether is fake or not give more then a person who only spend less then 100 US$, that is how most gaming or web based company gain profit... how do i know? or prob u would say i'm just a b**ls**t-er?... ... how do you think a company who own whatsapp(ups its facebook who own it now), facebook (the early develop one), twitter gain profit from, how can their stock raise so high?... its because they get on what is called "Internet Traffic" ... the more traffic they gain, overflooding if possible, the more real investor came to their office and prob the more bargain point they have if one day they wanna gain profit from online advertising, and this my friends is what make them rich... so the real big player $$ user dont help?... oh they do, it just that, they prob only help in "keeping it alive" kind of concept... but to make heyshell grew they would need alot more... sorry... ...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-9 11:41:55 |Show all posts
oh wait... i'm not finish yet....

well anyway from recent research 75-85% from internet traffic is own by the "bots or automation java/flash program"... so it can be said that if a certain browser game claim to be to be the most popular browser game of the year with their 1.000.000 user... it could also mean that 750.000 - 850.000 user is not a real person who walks in a planet called earth or gaia (or whatever you wanna claim it be)... hey even some other browser game support an "afk-combating" mode, i wonder why, oh i know to get more user (whether is real or not) to play ...
oh wait maybe i'm wrong maybe u mean a "Third Party Program" is a program to get more gold... well if this the topic i couldnt agree more... coz its just not fair for some player who already spent so much just be beaten by a player who cheats...
well i think i say my point... u may agree or u may disagree... i dont really care...

TianShu ~ S4, S1... i dont play at s4 anymore and at s1 been 2 weeks out coz of real life issue be back soon tho... ... unless things dont go my way...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-9 12:00:39 |Show all posts
Thanks GM....

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-11 06:37:13 |Show all posts
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-4-11 19:36
TianShu replied at 2014-4-9 11:26
Dear Sittree, GM and Supporting Team,

Thank you for the support that you have shown. But please let ...

Great point regard about the end game.

Any idea you want to share to improve the end game?

I'm thinking about the following end game scenarios

Scenario 1: If one side able to conquer every city like shu, they able to siege the shu palace for rich loots.

Scenario 2: conquer all the city, this including a successful palace siege and we all get to merge with other server. The victor of course get to pillage everything. The losing side get halve.

xD

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-13 20:19:40 |Show all posts
Dear Jsnazz...

I think the most problematic issue from this game is "No Ending" situation...
your scenario no 1 is good idea for improvement, but i think it would only create a massive "expanding" from the overpower side after the event is done. Unless the gm decide to put a limit on how many player can join Wu, Shu, and Wei, for instance GM made 10 player join max with ip protection, this would make only 10 player (with diff ip) who can join each side max, and only after the quota is filled then the limit can grow (lets say 5 player from each side). With this idea or prob any idea to make a server balance then scenario 1 would prob be interesting.... ... its IMO tho....
scenario 2 very nice and i've tried playing with this kind of idea at a previous game, but the prob is do the dev wants to copy (and prob add some more spice) this kind of concept from their rival or not? (oh yes the game is indeed this game rival)...
Now to answer your question, actually i'm not a person with abundance idea (you got more points then i do at this issue bro), only after playing a certain game i can figure out what is prob missing and what prob cause a decline in the game population, and at this game i leave the idea with anyone who had brilliant idea such as yourself and the developer team, all i know is we "Need" a game ending solution (a merge or any) as fast as possible or else we will only loose more and more player.

Note : Dear GM, i dont know about other server's but seriously i think some "dead" server player already demand an ending, i hope you will provide it sooner then you launch s11, if not we would know that you care about yourself more then your customers.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 13:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041556 second(s), 21 queries .