[System] Crystal

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-7-22 01:14:44 |Show all posts
Agree with the above post.

I really do not understand how this system makes it any easier to upgrade our gems (which is the first sentence in this post).... It neither reduces the number of gems u need to upgrade, nor is there any additional benefits in converting to crystals.

From the way i see it, as the above poster rightly point out, the only difference is for lvl 16 gem. Since converting it allows you to upgrade it to 7star (or a lvl 18 equivalent if such an upgrade is possible).
So my question will be, why come out with this system that requires player to research it with resources, yet does not give anything in return?

Why not just allow the gems to be upgrade to lvl 18 instead?
*confused*

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-7-22 01:15:01 |Show all posts
Agree with the above post.

I really do not understand how this system makes it any easier to upgrade our gems (which is the first sentence in this post).... It neither reduces the number of gems u need to upgrade, nor is there any additional benefits in converting to crystals.

From the way i see it, as the above poster rightly point out, the only difference is for lvl 16 gem. Since converting it allows you to upgrade it to 7star (or a lvl 18 equivalent if such an upgrade is possible).
So my question will be, why come out with this system that requires player to research it with resources, yet does not give anything in return?

Why not just allow the gems to be upgrade to lvl 18 instead?
*confused*

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-7-22 20:25:11 |Show all posts
Edited by sLeePyRaine at 2015-7-22 20:30
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-7-22 10:42
Sorry for making you confused. I would like to explain the detailed functions here. For example, w ...

Thanks for clarifying.
If i understand correctly, what you mean is that if that as I progress through burnishing, i will get proportional stats based on the extent I burnish my crystal.

However, i have one further question then, is the stats gain linear? For example, if I have a level 1 crystal (i.e. lvl 12 gem equivalent) burnish" to about 50%, will it possess the stats that the stats of a level 12 gem, plus the 50% of the stats difference between a lvl 12 and lvl 13 gem?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-3 01:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038143 second(s), 20 queries .