[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-4-12 03:19:33 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hi Heyshell,

We have a player in our country wrecking havoc and create chaos. This person causing distress to other player who enjoying your game very much. Please take immediate action ban his account and IP address from playing this game. His id is "iwin"

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-4-12 14:12:46 |Show the author posts only
should ban him..

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-4-12 14:21:27 |Show the author posts only
BAN him GM , this guy affect all shus player and stop playing because of him. Acting arrogantly and disrecpectful with others.

please gm take this action ASAP.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-4-12 14:31:11 |Show the author posts only
Just take him out immediately plizz GM and just get all troublemaker out

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-4-12 14:54:36 |Show the author posts only
He also use multiple account : iwin, zlolz, avenger. Please ban this player for good.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-4-12 14:58:21 |Show the author posts only
GM,

Pls ban iwin acc and IP from playing COTK ever again
less him playing is better than risking lots of players leaving your great game

I play in S1 SHU,
and he is creating major chaos and unhappiness to us players

PLEASE DO IT FAST, GM

Many Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-4-12 16:13:48 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Haruyip at 2014-4-12 16:20

GM,
its not I that hoping for your immediate action on handling a ban on this player iwin
but its nearing 80% or more of SHU S1 hoping for it
he making chaos after reset,everyday
clearing all the castle while everyone is set and agreed with their pose
blaming others on what he do and created alot of misunderstanding among SHU S1 players
we are not threatening you or anything
but if he is not going,at least 50% of SHU S1 player will quit the game for good
there is already at least 8-15 players have leave the game,as i know,most of them is VIP player
as the proverb says,dont sacrifice a forest for a single tree, if this goes on,you might left with a single tree instead of a forest
please consider and fulfill our wish in SHU S1
a million thanks

and 1 more things i forgot to say
he is a racist too

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-4-12 17:59:40 |Show the author posts only
Yes admin, you should ban main id 'iwin'... He only creates chaos, disharmony and tension among SHU in S1.... We dont mind to lose this guy because he just care about him self and do not respect other players. Please consider our request admin, because i know that lots of players are more valuable than 1 troublemaker player. Thank you admin for your attention!

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-4-12 18:23:58 |Show the author posts only
HI TO ALL GM,"
                   I AM THE GAYLORD OF SHU S1 AND ALSO THE MASCOT ,  I HOST ALL THEM WELL ENTERTAIN , AND THAT WHY SHU IS CITY LV 5 . AND THIS BRAT "IWIN" HAVE BEEN COURSING TROUBLE AND ANY HOW USE OUR ORDER FOR EVENT DO U THINK IT IS NOT WORTH TO BAN? WELL IN MY OWN WORD ,I TRULY AGREE THAT IT SHOULD BE BAN , 1ST HE MAKE CHAOS FOR ALL OF US , 2ND HE DOES NOT COOPERATE AND WORK AS A TEAM ! 3RD THIS IS VERY UNFAIR I THINK IS NOT WORTH TO PLAY THIS GAME.
                    IN FUTURE IF U GUYS ASK ME FOR A RATTING ? WELL WE WILL RATE IT AS 1 STAR OUT OF 5 DUE TO TOO MUCH WEI CLONES AS U CAN SEE IN THE PIC AND  ALL USING VIP SO WHAT? YOU TRYING TO TELL ALL PLAYER THAT, YOUR AIM IS MONEY ? DUN CARE ABOUT JUSTICE? AND FAIRNESS? WELL I CAN GIVE U 2 CHOICE , BAN THE CLONE ID AND BAN 'iwin' OR WE MEET UP AND SEE HOW TO SETTLE WANT PLAY ROUGH WE ALSO CAN . WANT SMOOTH AND NICE WE ALSO CAN .

MY REGRET .
                 benjiji

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-4-12 22:15:52 |Show the author posts only
I concur with the concerns voiced by many players. Despite being a high vip player, iwin was constantly behaving like a bane to the players around him, verbally abusing them during gameplay and acting irrationally. On top of that he use multiple accounts mentioned above  to harass players.

I urge GM not to allow such player to destroy the gameplay and the reputation of COTK. Many players are leaving because of his action. Please take action to ban such players.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-25 12:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044998 second(s), 20 queries .