Author: chief007

Banned rogue player

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-13 02:59:02 |Show all posts
Edited by iwin at 2014-4-13 03:05

Lol let the GM checks whether I used multiple accounts or not. I only play this ID and will always only use one. It is funny how they see someone else joined me and accused them for me. It showed how stupid they are. LOL

i started arguing because they were the one who complained about multiple id. And who got banned the most out of it, it shows on FB it was SHU S1. now thats funny.

I dont care about anything. I just wants more enemies to fight. Wei, Wu, multiple ID.
Well most SHU are crying like u see here.

if atking castle are not permitted maybe u should remove that features.
i simply here for a great tactical war games. Not for this not allowed that not allowed.

Against wei and wu. now it is against shu i like it even better.
It thought this is a war game.
Lol how cute they all gather here from shu to comments.

GM why dont u make a new features 300 gold to change country.
I am kinda sick of players who complains and cried to GM rather then deal about it.
SHU have a puppet King and cries babies.

Well in three kingdoms even the Guan Yu ever been with wei for months.
Or many great general switch sides.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-15 00:46:27 |Show all posts
Wow, i didn't know we can use foul language like that to call out each other. This is a bad game.  We have young kid playing this game so this is a good way to learn bad language. Please see the attachment

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-15 00:50:45 |Show all posts
Again another person using foul language like this in the game. Wow, i getting really offended now.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-15 01:07:29 |Show all posts
Edited by lala at 2014-4-15 01:15

Another one from this iwin person is really bad. GM doesn't any action on this I will file a complaint with Apple Store to remove your app from their store.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-17 12:50:40 |Show all posts
Lol crying for foul language, please go play kids game. I think u should go try something made by Disney.

do you know most that play this games are adults with money to spend already. Foul language is good for the game, the more enemies get raged the more money they will spent to get their char stronger. Thats why it is not even filtered. If u blame the language it can easily get filtered.

Well if you are mad go recharge and get stronger. Free players wont affect the games cause they usually come and goes. Especially someone like u. You havent even supported the game by being VIP 1. If you need their attentions go recharge and get ur self a VIP.

I assume you have never played a war games like this before.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-21 12:41:23 |Show all posts
Come on Bro.. Just play the game.. idea of fun in game for each and everybody is different. just look at it as a joke always.. at the end this is only a game.. Why some of you always take it too seriously?  Just enjoy, have fun and play the game. Even in Wei S1 we have similiar like Iwin but we taking it easy. Its the unity that counts, if 1 person is like attacking castle than let him attacking castle, if some player using many multies than its his/her choice to play that way.

In short! Just have fun with the game and work your 110% effort in Real life..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-5-28 12:15:08 |Show all posts
There are too many shu players anyway.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-17 03:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044104 second(s), 19 queries .