Several suggestions to make this game into a golden chicken for Heyshell

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-4-21 20:04:04 |Show the author posts only |Descending
I am a totally addicted player of this game and feeling frustrated when there are more and more players leaving this game. I think it is time to do something to change the facet of this game
First of all, I think you should merge server. This game is going to be boring and boring when Shu in all servers dominates the world. There is a fact that most of players love Shu's heroes when they read the novel: The romance of three kingdoms, a good novel except one true fact that it talks too much about Shu's heroes intead of others. However, in this game, no matter we choose: Wei, Wu and Shu, we get no benefits from selecting a country. Shu or Wu or Wei are just the names, no more no less. If we choose Shu, it does not mean that we can recruit Shu's heroes... anyone who play this game understand that facts. But most of people choose Shu to start with, this phenomenom makes Shu become unbeatable due to the fact that Shu has so many active players. This makes the imbalance of the game. So, i suggest that you should merge servers to end this bore.You can give thousands of free gold to people who choose to start with Wu or Wei instead of Shu. If you do not do that, i do not know why I should play this game due to the fact that we can not fight with Shu fairly. They have more and more acitve players than us. Why should I try my best to fight Shu when I know that I will lose them like many other times. Making the balance of the game means more war, more fights, you will get more and more cash into your pocket. Because ppl always want to fight for a purpose, a hard winning, in order to do that, they need better heroes, better weapons, . No one want to fight when they already know the result of the battle.
Secondly, i think you should increase the exp heroes calcumulate in battle. It is because it is too slow for us to upgrade lvl after lvl 85. It takes weeks to upgrade one lvl after lvl 85. And that is why people  are leaving this game. No one is patient enough to wait for Zhang Fei, or Zhang Liao, Ma Chao. We will have to wait years until we get theses legend heroes. You have to understand that there are more and more interesting online games out here. We will not wait several years to get Zhang Fei, Ma Chao when we can get them easily in several days in other games. I suggest you to increase 10 times the exp we get in daily event. At my lvl 100k exp is nothing when i need 20 mil to upgrade a lvl. 1 million exp is good enough for me to upgrade my heroes to struggle for the: Gods of War. That means you get cash, we get good items, better exp,....

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-5-28 12:12:45 |Show the author posts only
i agree!
there are too many Shu!
They should not make it an option to choose in the first place!
Wu and Wei will always lose!because there are too many shu!
i too feel like quitting especially when nobody bothers to fight Shu at all
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 20:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037814 second(s), 19 queries .