Print Prev. thread Next thread

COTK Regulation on Clones

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-9-7 12:48:01 |Show all posts
if you don't play clone just relax why have to afraid.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-9-9 15:30:34 |Show all posts
be fair guys
to all clone master .
Today position is wei make clone a lot . That is not to problem but you play auto off all the time . That make people who really want to play sick. How GM will improve the game .
We must fair without RC who will improve this game?
So no need to point who the clone master. If you clone master just stop i think gm wouldn't banned your id. GM actually already give us time. But all of clone master just act nothing happened.

I think every body have the second id including me . But we don't play like wei to make the game chaos. Only like that. simple

Never point other people, Just play fair .

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-9-9 15:51:17 |Show all posts
I believed GM already have the proper data to banned those id. I admit i have second id but not play a lot with that id, I also play with one retired id . GM not banned me. Why ?????
because if only that not make the game chaos . So be fair . If real people i want to know who will play sit in the front of pc and only play auto off.
I am sure that auto off only for jammed the city and he play the real id.

So GM I support you to banned all this clone .People who play like wei s 7 now (Not all) just crash the game and at the end GM stop this game.

GM and another heysellnstaff I support what you do today. If They still play like this just banned them forever.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-9-9 16:30:47 |Show all posts
FockYerDodder replied at 2015-9-9 15:56
let me see i played mostly my s3 wei
in that server i still have 1 wei id
4 shu id ,3 wu id

GM already announce clone problem. So if you love this game just play with the real id. Problem solved .If only that id i think the game not chaos like today. The problem is 6-8 city have 100 to 200 gen all auto of. If not clone what is that .I am sure nobody will just play with  auto off . The purpose to do that is only make the game chaos .

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-9-9 16:48:37 |Show all posts
FockYerDodder replied at 2015-9-9 16:35
yes it is but 200 id is few i think i fought 300+ near my capital and  not only 1 cities burned  ...

agree . so be ourselves . If we love this game play on the track .use real id ha ha ha . If not just do what we like ha ha ha and let GM do their job because their (GM)real life is in here not same with us. Please understand them. I think if our business ruin by another people we will angry too.

so GM I support what You do today and keep doing thatNo need to consider which country if do the wrong thing take action not only for clone.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-10-16 22:52:37 |Show all posts
Why you dont silve bot program ?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-6 14:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041137 second(s), 20 queries .