COTK Server Merger on April 29

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2014-4-25 17:10:21 |Show all posts
Edited by sittree at 2014-4-25 17:18

To maintain a quality in-game environment and increase player interactions, we will carry out a server merger for COTK starting at 13:00on April 29, 2014. The merger will last approximately 2 hours and the servers involved are S3 and S4. These servers will be temporarily shut down during the merger. We greatly appreciate your patience and understading.

S4 will be merged into S3. Players’ current game progress will not be affected after the merger. Players can still log into the game like they used to.

I. Please be aware that the following will be completed during the merger.
   1.   Characters fall into the following three categories at the same time will be deleted:
       a.      Lower than level 30
       b.      Not been logged in for 30 days
       c.      No Gold recharge records

2.   For duplicated names, here are the solution
      a.      Duplicated character name will be added the old server number as a suffix, for example, Arthur.S2

3.   All events will be reset/deleted after the merger. Remember to claim all unclaimed rewards before the merger.

4.   If players play on several servers and their different characters happen to be on the same new merged server
      a.      He will have to choose a character before log in game.
      b.     Recharge on Heyshell will need to choose a default character

5.   Cities in the world map and city guards will choose the data from target server (the old server).

6.   Supplies will choose the data from target server (the old server).

7.   Country level and EXP will choose the higher one of the servers.

8.   All heroes will send back to the capital city.

9.   All shadows will be cleared and return free shadow times.

10.  Officials in Palace will be cleared.

11.  Arena rank data will be cleared.

12.  All the data in Rank (Kills,Duel Rank, Siege) will be kept and combined.

II.           Free Merger Gift Pack
  S4 launched later than S3, players higher than Lv 75 from S4 will get a gift pack.
  Gift pack = Days difference * (10 Gold, 30K Lord EXP and 100K Food)
  And Gift pack for S4 is 70 Gold,210K Lord EXP and 700K Food.

III.          Exciting Events
We have avariety of fun and exciting events coming up after the merger! Be prepared to be thrilled!

IV.          Feedback Gathering
If you have any suggestion or expectations about the server mergers, please mail us :  cotk@corp.heyshell.com
Thank you for your support and enthusiasm!

--COTK Team.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-25 18:25:55 |Show all posts
why non VIP player will be delete??? coz on S7 alot of my friend, daily player is non vip player, he never recharge gold
please be wise for non vip player

Regards,
Wu JunulMandy S7

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-25 19:15:44 |Show all posts
Junul, I think you misunderstanding.
The GM mean you have to fulfill all these condition [Lower than level 30] and [Not been logged in for 30 days] and [No Gold recharge records].
So if you are non-vip player, but has been login for the pass 30 days, your account will not be deleted.

What concern me is how to balance the power?
Ex:
S3: Shu: 80 Wei: 20 Wu:20
S4: Shu: 60 Wei: 10 Wu:10
Will after merge the server be:
Shu: 140 Wei: 30 Wu:30?
If this kind of merge happen, i think most of us will agree that it will serve no purpose at all.

So GM, please kindly explain and advise us.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-25 19:31:31 |Show all posts
JunulMandy replied at 2014-4-25 18:25
why non VIP player will be delete??? coz on S7 alot of my friend, daily player is non vip player, he ...

For those who non vip but daily players go recharge $1 la..at least vip1, just $1 dont be so stingy.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-25 19:59:14 |Show all posts
Merge server is a solution to balance the numbers of players between Shu Wu Wei yes ?
What IF. IF a worst scenario happen. As it turns out. Shu players is become even more dominant in merged server. And many wu wei players become annoyed and bored. They quit and stop playing ur game .
is that something u thought before ???

as for u to know. I played in s10 now. And tired to read and hear both Shu Wu Wei yelling each others using multiple and spy accounts.  I waited for s11 for this been 4days..
for someone that prepare money to buy ur gold for an id in s11 I am disappointed

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-25 22:51:17 |Show all posts
Dear GM, is it possible after the merge that we can pick our heroes if both sever are two different kingdom? Pls advice.. Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-16 17:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040049 second(s), 20 queries .