[New Version] Chariot System

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2015-11-12 15:16:26 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-LA at 2015-11-12 15:17

Chariot comes! New System, powerful armaments! Experience the excitement of COTK likenever before.

[Available]
by researching the Tech at lv.95 after defeating Lu MenginHe Fei Xin Cheng

[Details]
Chariot system can be found in Armament

There're three types of Chariot including Iron Chariot, Flame Chariot and Thunder Chariot. Each of them has its own features.
( 1 ) Iron Chariot: Damage two rows of enemies regardless of their defense. ( Basic damageat Lv.1 : 600 )
( 2 ) Flame Chariot: Damage two rows of enemies regardless of their defense and weaken thepower on both attack and defense. ( Basic Damage at Lv.1: 2400)
( 3 ) Thunder Chariot: Damage two rows of enemies regardless of their defense and increasethe ability to attack and defense.  
[ In Progress]
1. During the battle, Chariot skill will be released prior to the hero's and cannot be controlled manually.  
2. Being not rebounded and blocked, Chariot skill willnot be influenced by Chaos.( Unavailable when the troops are not full)
3. During the battle, The attacker part enjoys thepriority to launch the Chariot skill firstly. If the row equipped with Chariotis dead, the chariot skill will not be released.
[Chariot built & Forged]

1. Chariot Built:
( 1 ) Scroll that can be found in Voucher isneeded when building up the chariot.   
( 2 ) Tap the deploy to make Chariot available during the battle after researching.
2. Chariot Forged:
( 1 ) Iron and S.Iron are needed when forging the Chariot
( 2 ) Basic attributes will be increased with every forge.
( 3 ) Crit*2 and Crit*4 will randomly be triggered with single forge.
( 4 ) Upgrading when progress is full as well as gaining skill harm and attributes.
3. Advanced:
( 1 ) Purchasing Scroll in Voucher to build advanced Chariot when the current level of Chariotis 9.  
( 2 ) Original skill will be substituted when upgrading to the new Chariot. Previous Attributes will be inherited.  

Note:
All above are only for reference, please take the in-game data as precedence.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-12 16:27:49 |Show all posts
What is the "Rest" & "Deploy" button mean? Y "Rest" when u got Chariot? Of course it must be deploy... Or is it meaning... "Rest" higher chances to forge x2 x4 crit... HAHAHA

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-12 16:32:14 |Show all posts
Wait a moment, if chariot will be active before first row and cannot be controlled manually, does that mean that first moment general is able to skill enemy will be after enemy is able to skill my general, or does it mean that order of skills will be
1.) attacker´s chariot (automatically)
2.) defender´s chariot (if he has one) or attacker skill (if chosen manually and defender has no chariot)
3.) attacker skill (defender has chariot and attacker´s  skill was chose manually) or defender´s skill (if defender doesn´t have chariot) ?
or

2.) attacker skill (if chosen manually and no matter whether defender has chariot or not)
3.) defender´s chariot (if he has one)
4) defender´s skill

or

2.) defender´s chariot (if he has one) or defender skill (if  defender has no chariot)
3.) attacker skill (defender has chariot and attacker´s  skill was chose manually)
4.) defender´s skill (if defender has chariot)

That is crucial for special instances...if I have chariot in special instance against oponent who has none, will his skill be released from his first row between releasing my chariot and general skill or after both chariot and general´s skill (ich chosen manually).

And if equiped with chariot is it possible to block oponent with row equiped with chariot ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-12 17:03:48 |Show all posts
Corvinus replied at 2015-11-12 16:32
Wait a moment, if chariot will be active before first row and cannot be controlled manually, does th ...

You are making it very complicated. The chariot is an extra mechanized unit that can be found only on the first row of every hero & releasing fireball which is automatic & un-reboundable. It will be follow by the hero skill attack if he is a attacker. So is benefit the attacker more.

This should be the right order.
2.) attacker skill (if chosen manually and no matter whether defender has chariot or not)
3.) defender´s chariot (if he has one)
4) defender´s skill

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-12 17:10:37 |Show all posts
No..

Attcker chariot than defender chariot than thats it.
After that, same like before. attcker skill than defender skill.

Chariot cant be rebound by gjia. dunno if sunjian.
if sun jian cant rebound it also, i wonder do my english not good or this GM cant understand what they wrote.

Gjia talent = 100% rebound
Sunjian talent = 100% rebound.

or they just to lazy to edit it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-12 17:20:41 |Show all posts
I hope ChrisLim is right, I already research chariot and plan to test it against ...tamtadaaa Lu Meng in Lu Xun instance, that´s why I´m asking this It would be unfair if i fire chariot and then my Xu Chu was reduced by oponent´s skill before I would be able to skill him.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-12 17:55:42 |Show all posts
Just tested & this is the correct order.
2.) defender´s chariot (automatically if he has one)
3.) attacker skill (auto or manually)
4.) defender not killed by attacker 's skill, defender skill attacker back (auto or manually)

Chariot's fireball meet gjao and sjian cannot rebound back.
Elite instance npc does not have chariot.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-12 18:12:37 |Show all posts
Nice, good news. Thanx Chris Lim.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2015-11-12 19:50:58 |Show all posts
Johnson88888 replied at 2015-11-12 16:27
What is the "Rest" & "Deploy" button mean? Y "Rest" when u got Chariot? Of course it must be deploy. ...

It means Chariot are not brought to battlefield and your heroes won't cast chariot skill. But the attributes Chariot add will not be removed.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-12 20:15:35 |Show all posts
One more question. Do I have to wait until some lvl of Iron Chariot or can I obtain Fire Chariot immediately after pursue Iron. I see Fire Chariot scroll in Voucher section, so if I buy it, will i have Chariot  immediately or have to wait until Iron Chariot is on some level ?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 18:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043667 second(s), 21 queries .