Search
Author: FearlessMe
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Cant log in to my account !! Pls help !!!!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2015-12-4 13:12:05 |Show the author posts only
IF LAN cable is not connected properly, you CAN'T open the net, you idiot trashofcrapgarbageofjunk. Having ability to access COTK game on 1st tab and while trying to click ID setting button on 3rd tab showed that his CABLE is properly connected to his LAN port. Same thing goes to modem, if not working, net can't be accessed.

I suspected he got malware running behind the background, hence suggesting using ccleaner. Even if you don't have issue like his, ccleaner is one good cleaning software and won't ruin the system. Uninstall THEN REINSTALL Chrome sometimes eradicate malware problem which some ccleaner failed to detect. Why am i explaining to you ? Your full of crap from the moment you start trolling in this board. People like you need to behave like an asshole so you sleep better at night. Ex customer service at Singtel huh ? Probably ex trash/janitor at Singtel! lol

Troll all you want, that's your purpose in this life. Gonna leave piece of trash alone, his daily attention quota ain't full yet...

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2015-12-4 14:12:43 |Show the author posts only
FanofBabes replied at 2015-12-4 00:53
Check your LAN CABLE connected properly or not or check your modem and reboot see can connect or not ...

I did all these many times too ...the connection show not connect because i am using Router wifi . i did harddisk cleaning also . I even uninstall my anitvirus apps , suspect firewall block . But all these doesnt help also ...sigh

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2015-12-4 14:14:54 |Show the author posts only
FanofBabes replied at 2015-12-4 00:53
Check your LAN CABLE connected properly or not or check your modem and reboot see can connect or not ...

My problem started only these few days ...previously i dont have any problem logging in and out directly from Heyshell but now i can only use facebook link to Heyshell .

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2015-12-4 14:32:54 |Show the author posts only
FearlessMe replied at 2015-12-4 14:12
I did all these many times too ...the connection show not connect because i am using Router wifi . ...

Although you might prefer login directly via Heyshell website, as long you can play your game via heyshell website, method of login isn't really essential actually.

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2015-12-4 19:27:30 |Show the author posts only
BlueFire replied at 2015-12-4 13:12
IF LAN cable is not connected properly, you CAN'T open the net, you idiot trashofcrapgarbageofjunk.  ...

He WAS playing COTK FIRST. Then he started to browse the SITE. Then got DCed.
He WAS BUSY with the site and might not have checked if he got LOGGED OUT by the game as well.

Smart alec logic: 1st Tab still got COTK so he must have been playing all day DCed!!
3rd tab WAS loaded must be MALZWAREZ!!
- Smartest reply ever

Oh btw dont be jealous of me working at Singtel before.

I know you are working at a big company too..

SEMBCORP!!

As a trash collector..

Gotto praise you for going extra mile using CCleaner to clear the trash bags. LOL

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2015-12-4 19:30:25 |Show the author posts only
FearlessMe replied at 2015-12-4 14:12
I did all these many times too ...the connection show not connect because i am using Router wifi . ...

Do a direct connection to your modem instead of using 3rd party router.

And that icon in your screenshot shows that its not WIFI its a LAN connection.

You might have enabled LAN and disabled WIFI.

Try using LAN connection if still dont work there's some issue instead of MALZWAREZ

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2015-12-4 21:08:24 |Show the author posts only
"He WAS playing COTK FIRST. Then he started to browse the SITE. Then got DCed.
He WAS BUSY with the site and might not have checked if he got LOGGED OUT by the game as well."

Which part in this thread did he mention he got "DCed" ? Remaining sentence are so funny. He was busy with the site and forgot to check if "got logged out by the game as well". Are you high or something there, you could write a novel instead of wasting time trolling in this board since your level of imagination are so frigging high!

How can i be jealous at ex Singtel trash worker... lol Hey piece of trash, how many percent is that daily barking quota now ? Hahaha!

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2015-12-4 21:33:14 |Show the author posts only
Edited by FanofBabes at 2015-12-4 21:38

I bet Sembcorp trash collector collect too much trash to realise that he posted a screenshot

This screenshot definitely shows that he is NOT DCed LOL.
I'm impressed by how much trash you collected BlueTrash
Collected too much clogged in your brain now.
#BrainGotCloggedByTrash #STM

Boy, you know I like to have some laughs during weekend but this is too much of a laugh for me LEL..

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2015-12-4 21:43:06 |Show the author posts only
Edited by BlueFire at 2015-12-4 21:45

You are the one you mentioned TS "DCed", not me. Read back your own super imaginary comment, moron. Such mentality worthy as customer service at Singtel ? No wonder they decided to fire your useless ass for good!

Edit: Keep on barking, that's a good dog coz i got better things to do! Hahaha!

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2015-12-4 21:46:26 |Show the author posts only
Edited by FanofBabes at 2015-12-4 21:52

Still being thick skinned when TS posted the screenshot and someone pointed out in SS.

LOL.. Now then I know Not Connected to Internet IS CONNECTED

Singtel fired me? LOL I know its night time for kids like you to start dreaming

Sembcorp needs you, a hardworking trash collector. The truck overfilled with trash bags that they need to place it in your brain.

Also I know you admired me a lot, stalking as much about me as possible.. I'm glad I got a faithful dog online
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-30 00:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050103 second(s), 19 queries .