Search
Author: FearlessMe
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Cant log in to my account !! Pls help !!!!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-12-3 12:37:30 |Show all posts
From your screenshot, that icon on taskbar showed that your not connected to the internet. Try use firefox, see if it work or just backup every bookmark, uninstall chrome and reinstall it again. You can use ccleaner too for deeper cleaning.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-12-4 13:12:05 |Show all posts
IF LAN cable is not connected properly, you CAN'T open the net, you idiot trashofcrapgarbageofjunk. Having ability to access COTK game on 1st tab and while trying to click ID setting button on 3rd tab showed that his CABLE is properly connected to his LAN port. Same thing goes to modem, if not working, net can't be accessed.

I suspected he got malware running behind the background, hence suggesting using ccleaner. Even if you don't have issue like his, ccleaner is one good cleaning software and won't ruin the system. Uninstall THEN REINSTALL Chrome sometimes eradicate malware problem which some ccleaner failed to detect. Why am i explaining to you ? Your full of crap from the moment you start trolling in this board. People like you need to behave like an asshole so you sleep better at night. Ex customer service at Singtel huh ? Probably ex trash/janitor at Singtel! lol

Troll all you want, that's your purpose in this life. Gonna leave piece of trash alone, his daily attention quota ain't full yet...

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-12-4 14:32:54 |Show all posts
FearlessMe replied at 2015-12-4 14:12
I did all these many times too ...the connection show not connect because i am using Router wifi . ...

Although you might prefer login directly via Heyshell website, as long you can play your game via heyshell website, method of login isn't really essential actually.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-12-4 21:08:24 |Show all posts
"He WAS playing COTK FIRST. Then he started to browse the SITE. Then got DCed.
He WAS BUSY with the site and might not have checked if he got LOGGED OUT by the game as well."

Which part in this thread did he mention he got "DCed" ? Remaining sentence are so funny. He was busy with the site and forgot to check if "got logged out by the game as well". Are you high or something there, you could write a novel instead of wasting time trolling in this board since your level of imagination are so frigging high!

How can i be jealous at ex Singtel trash worker... lol Hey piece of trash, how many percent is that daily barking quota now ? Hahaha!

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-12-4 21:43:06 |Show all posts
Edited by BlueFire at 2015-12-4 21:45

You are the one you mentioned TS "DCed", not me. Read back your own super imaginary comment, moron. Such mentality worthy as customer service at Singtel ? No wonder they decided to fire your useless ass for good!

Edit: Keep on barking, that's a good dog coz i got better things to do! Hahaha!

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-12-4 23:44:06 |Show all posts
Singtel's ex customer service trying to imitate TS, just to give him a new reason to continue barking... LMAO

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-12-4 23:45:29 |Show all posts
Quan replied at 2015-12-4 23:42
If anyone wanna start a fight in my threads ..IRRELEVANT PEOPLE Please FUK OFF . Disgraceful typical ...

So you are thread starter under another nick Fearlessme ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-12-4 23:57:14 |Show all posts
Edited by BlueFire at 2015-12-4 23:58

Fearlessme is the thread starter. Then suddenly came 'Quan' outta nowhere claimed himself as "thread starter" and trying to stir things up. So much hatred inside him, what a pitiful world he lives in... lol

Damn right TS issue is resolved, the main issue is YOU who can't resolve till now! lol
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-16 12:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040289 second(s), 20 queries .