NO Bots! Create Fair Game Environment!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-1-19 08:34:19 |Show all posts
Edited by Guantai at 2016-1-19 09:33

I am a new player from the U.S. and have been playing for 3 weeks now.  S49 is plagued with bot characters from Wei, likely from a multiple account owner (at least 20 S49 accounts).  All accounts feature a similarity of usernames (LastFirst) such as ClarkeJoyce, StelumLeopol, WellNick, plus many more.  Furthermore, all bot accounts appear to have been created around the same time period with levels around 68-70.  There is much outcry from Shu-Wu players in S49 as we cannot keep up with the bot onslaught and this is unbalancing and wrecking the game for many.  Many players are discussing abandoning the server, or game in general due to these "clones or bot" accounts.  Please do something to help save this great game you have created.

Here are more Bot account names: TcottAndre, OstumNigel, LeePrimo, AerumPhili, EsperBlith, ClarkeJoyce, StellumLeopol, WellNick, KunulYehud, HardMarsh, HumphHarri.   As it stands, these accounts are all weak, nonequipped heroes.  My single Huang Zhong unit has been locked in combat with them for over an hour as they cannot do any damage to him.  I have killed these clone accounts non-stop and they just keep coming.

Update: 2 hours later:   Shu's Chengdu is now surrounded (all 4 cities) in battles with over 200 mostly bot units all from Wei (each city is seiged by between 30-70 bot heroes.  Among them are those mentioned above, plus many more.   It is currently impossible to leave the capital without becoming engaged in these bot battles and getting sucked into a nonstop battle with a neverending stream of bots.  Shu has been pinned for over an hour and the bots are replenishing faster than they can be killed, even with the Shu-guards help.

As a new player i was Loving this game, even spending money on it.  Since this non-stop tide of bots showed up, the game has become very agravating.  What's the point of playing if we cannot even leave our capital city?  What's the point in investing in better equipment and heroes if we just get locked up in bot battles that last for hours?  VERY frustrating...

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-1-21 07:16:41 |Show all posts
S49
First 2 weeks, Great game!  Past 9 days, clone swarm.  Shu cap is surrounded by 200+ clones 50% of the time.  Wu cap is in similar conditions.  average city control is Wei 130ish, Wu and Shu 50ish.  Just trying to leave the capital gets you locked in battle for hours, even using duels.  I almost feel the fool for investing money into this game, only to find out the major flaw in the end: CLONES, BOTS.  I'm certainly not going to buy any gold when the system is this broken.  Fix it, and i'll become a paying customer once more.

Guantai
S49

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-1-21 09:45:44 |Show all posts
Edited by Guantai at 2016-1-21 13:36

has nothing to do with the country, it has to do with the clones.  Seriously, there are like 30-40 bot accounts, all bear a common signiture (red/yellow rating) heroes, lvl 60+.   I was locked in combat with 10 clone accounts for 2 hours, battling level 70ish Pan Fengs and Hua Xiong (STARTING HEROES) that bore no equipment, had auto off, and were meant solely to flood the board at every possible map point preventing the opposing team from making any headway unless cheating similarly.   This happens on S49 at almost every hour near the the 40th minute (IE. 00:40, 01:40, Etc.) in order to flood the board, capitalize resource collection, and lock down the opposing teams.  All this being done by only a handful of players with the ability to cheat.  If it were my own team I'd still be complaining cause the bots slow up growth for real players on all sides.  It's pretty damn simple in my opinion.  Use your brain.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-1-31 08:00:21 |Show all posts
S49 has now been free of bots for the past 48 hours.   I am assuming the GM's took action and have identified the bot/clone accounts and their creators and banned such careless individuals.   Well done GM's!!!  Don't let their posts get to you, the game is better without them.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-2-20 11:14:42 |Show all posts
S51

In less than 24 hours, the new server has been flooded with clones from all 3 kingdoms.  Wei fielded an impressive 150 clones (all with pan fengs, hua xiongs heroes) for the recent city occupy event.  In response, some shu players have decided they will combat clones with clones.  Wu has also been fielding clones with estimates around 50.   I can't say i'm pleased with any of this.  Experience to be gained from fighting clone swarms is minimal.  Events are choked with clones to the point that they are unwinnable.  

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-2-21 09:02:13 |Show all posts
Edited by Guantai at 2016-2-21 09:04

the attached pics are the 2 main cities outside Shu Capital Cheng Du.   It is now going on 48 hours of nonstop clone siege without the ability to leave the capital.  Players have begun abandoning the server and the game in general.  I myself am rather upset that i wasted money on a new server and a problem that has not yet been resolved.  If this clone siege continues, i'll take my VIP ass elsewhere.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-2 15:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042191 second(s), 20 queries .