Search
Author: COTK-Chen

[Feature]Suit Works

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-4-6 14:23:57 |Show all posts
Typical wei s7 when things out of favor, go spam and crying in forum, spreading lies and false information. I guess you really miss your 1000 PANGFENG? There is reason why GM closed the new id registration on both S1 and S7, why i guess u will just denied everything, with your amazing bot program they can generate 300 pfeng per day (ask GM how many pangfeng did they banned, they will lose count) not only that this amazing program can walk 24/7 and do everything like real player do, until GM wont ban them, or maybe some GM sell this program to them. And ONLY WEI CAN USE THIS PROGRAM, ASK S29, S50, S51, S52, or maybe more, THE ARMIES OF PANGFENG. Not only that their purpose is to make people quit with their auto off, so they can become no.1 in cotk, is it really that important? This is just a game why take it so seriously until using some kind of illegal program to help you. Anyone face s7 Wei in tourney, i believe they can tell the different. Stop feeding people with all your lies, clone shout for clone, bot shout for bot? Very lowlife

FOR OTHER SERVERS THAT OVERLOAD WITH WEI BOTS, GO ASK MERCY FROM YUNFEI, XZEL, SLLIM, AND KENAROK FROM WEI S7, MAYBE THEY WILL REMOVE IT FROM YOUR SERVERS. GM CANT HELP YOU BECAUSE THEY PAID GM FOR THIS, S1 HAD BEEN PLAGUED WITH BOTS NEARLY 3YEARS, S7 NEARLY 2YEARS, S29 AND OTHER SERVER NEARLY 1 YEAR, AND WHAT DID GM DO? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! THEY WONT EVEN BAN THOSE CLONES THAT ACT AS A BOT, EVEN THEY KNOW ABOUT IT AND EVEN WORSE THEY ADMIT IT.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-3 00:49:04 |Show all posts
Hello GM,one question if I dismantle normal suit the scroll from that suit will remain or it will vanish?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 22:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039865 second(s), 19 queries .